JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't they make a rail equipped forend for the takedown? That plus a scout scope works fine. Personally I prefer non-takedown models. If I needed takedown size, I would use the charger.
I agree. The charger would be the better choice if you needed something smaller. Because sometimes the shot counts!

I mean I believe there are aftermarket Mlok forends for the 10/22 like this one

You can then mount your scope to the barrel. I believe you would need a scout scope for eye relief issues.

You are not wrong. There is just a workaround to the problem by keeping the barrel and scope attached directly and skipping any slop in installing the receiver to barrel.
That is beautiful, I might just have to get one... unfortunately, since I have the Magpul backpacker stock which means I would lose that feature.

There is a scope I'm looking to buy after the gun cut off date for my Mark4, may have to get the same for my 10/22 or get another 10/22 to use that, Burris 2-7x32 handgun scope..

That is beautiful, I might just have to get one... unfortunately, since I have the Magpul backpacker stock which means I would lose that feature.

There is a scope I'm looking to buy after the gun cut off date for my Mark4, may have to get the same for my 10/22 or get another 10/22 to use that, Burris 2-7x32 handgun scope..
I accidentally bought the entire Midwest Industries chassis and forend thinking it was for a fixed barrel model. It's just been sitting ever since, any interest? I haven't been able to locate a reasonably priced takedown and was thinking of selling it.

I accidentally bought the entire Midwest Industries chassis and forend thinking it was for a fixed barrel model. It's just been sitting ever since, any interest? I haven't been able to locate a reasonably priced takedown and was thinking of selling it.
Tempting, I'd have to wait till after the gun buy cut off date and a check or 2 after that as my focus is getting what I can before I can't...

I might just get another takedown for the chassis...

I am hoping I can get a layaway program of get now pay later (because of 114) but I'm not getting my hopes of too much, lol...

Tempting, I'd have to wait till after the gun buy cut off date and a check or 2 after that as my focus is getting what I can before I can't...

I might just get another takedown for the chassis...

I am hoping I can get a layaway program of get now pay later (because of 114) but I'm not getting my hopes of too much, lol...
Ok, I had forgot that I had it. I'll probably toss it up for sale or trade.

Ok, I had forgot that I had it. I'll probably toss it up for sale or trade.
I'll see if there is another takedown I can pickup, perhaps this Saturday when I go back over. I'll be helping out at the store in LC all next week Tuesday-Sat since I'll be on PTO from work...

Got to get in my hours to get some credit for what I want to take home..

M1 Garand.

I should have sold one of my duplicate guns, and some unnecessary accessories, and bought one.

How many "tactical" guns do you need? A few more, just for fun ones, would have been better, and seen more use.

500 magnum and a really nice 30-30 are the only two I really still want to feel complete.
Don't put it off!!! I'm looking for my third 500 S&W Mag and second 30-30. Those are the go to cartridges in this household of sons trying to prove how tough they are compared to me, Dad. We all come home with sore wrists and shoulders but certainly won't talk about it. The single shot 500 is everyone's favorite!

Don't put it off!!! I'm looking for my third 500 S&W Mag and second 30-30. Those are the go to cartridges in this household of sons trying to prove how tough they are compared to me, Dad. We all come home with sore wrists and shoulders but certainly won't talk about it. The single shot 500 is everyone's favorite!
Yeah, I nudged myself after I posted that and the SW 500 I had my eye on was already gone. 😞 I almost bought it when I got my Tavor 7 but thought about my better half and my half bubblegum explanation of dropping 5K in one day on toys, I could have, but most times its better to keep the peace.
I've always wanted a 30-30 and I'll definitely inherit a few, I recently picked up a bunch of things left to me from my grandfather years ago. Some old 12ga's and 410s etc. an amazing 1953 Win model 70. I grouped 1" on target 6rnds standing with it.
With it I got a box full of old ammo, bunch of 30-30 boxes 170gr 20rnd… the price tag on them is $4.29 a box. 😂
I laughed out loud to myself and instantly remembered the last time I shot one, it's definitely my next rifle.
I'll save $300 on ammo for the first 60rnds anyways.
😂

I almost wasn't able to find a mini-30 that was reasonable, until a forum member messaged me in the nick of time. No checks left on the bucket list. It would've just been barbecue guns and dumb stuff from here anyways.

Sure there are guns that I would like to get, but I didn't put anything off. Just worked over the last few years to make sure I have what I "need" in case something crazy happened like a mag ban and a ludicrous permit system was implemented.

The ruger 10/22 takedown. But as soon as this fcker is stayed, im ordering one.
I just picked mine up today.

Wish list, but not really a need list:

357 Mag Lever action rifle
357 Mag Chiappa Rhino
Beretta Cx4 Storm 9mm rifle
S&W Equalizer 9mm
Another Sig p365 Fire Control Unit
A Mossburg Shockwave

Silencers for 22/556 and 30cal/9mm

I put off a few in an attempt to get some priorities locked in.

Lever actions that I've wanted (45-70, 30-30, etc)
Sub compact carry guns (P365 or Shield 2.0)
A basic hunting rifle
Glock 34 (got magazines)
M9A3/A4(got magazines)
10/22 Takedown

I think the Beretta would be the only one severely at risk all things considered.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top