JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope...Haven't seen the video. I agree with you for the most part...Just saying what he said so far about the Saudi national sounds credible.

Video or no video the facts remain: the two brothers did have left over bomb stuff in their apartment, they executed a cop, they carjacked another guy, they hurled homemade bombs at the police, they had a shootout with police, the younger ran and hid.

Not sure why everything has to be a conspiracy when the facts leave little to argue about.

Video or no video the facts remain: the two brothers did have left over bomb stuff in their apartment, they executed a cop, they carjacked another guy, they hurled homemade bombs at the police, they had a shootout with police, the younger ran and hid.

Not sure why everything has to be a conspiracy when the facts leave little to argue about.

Its not a conspiracy when all you have as facts are what someone else says and you want proof before you believe them.

At least something, show us something where we can say yep, that guy did that.

"WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) -- Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on Sunday revealed more information about the crucial moments before the bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon, killing 3 and injuring at least 180.

Speaking on "Meet the Press," the governor said surveillance video from the attack shows one suspect dropping his backpack and calmly walking away before the bomb inside exploded. It clearly puts 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the scene of the attack, he added.

"It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion," Patrick remarked. "It's pretty clear about his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly."

Patrick said he hasn't actually viewed the videotape, but has been briefed by law enforcement officials about it."

But its pretty freaking clear!!!!!!!!!!! He hasn't seen it but man, that kid did it, its pretty clear!!!!!!!

See the problem? :s0112:

He probably did do just that. That is what a kid does when told he is making a dummy trial run for a 'drill' would do. Then boom, and the chase is on. All staged beforehand. Definition of a patsy. Has happened before and it will happen again.

Evidence is already out that the FBI was 'working' with these boys and the mother told Russia Today that her son(s) were set up. Wake up America, you've been suckered time and time again.

When a crime is committed, just ask who benefits. In this case, those that want America's guns gone and locked down benefit. Really not that hard to figure out once you take off the blinders and de-program all the BS being loaded into your brain 24/7.

Glenn Beck did say 2-3 years ago that the mobile/cell companies were keeping a record of everywhere you have been via GPS, every text, for a minimum of three years in case LE ever wants to take a peek. He was heavily laughed at for that at the time.
Then he said most cell phones are actually live mics allowing LE to listen into your home/conversations at will, not just when you are on the phones. More laughter. Well, he was right and when it was open knowledge no one went back and said 'you were right'. The sheep never do.

Now we have another hideous law, right out in the open, sailing through the Congress. Every day, something new. The march toward tyranny was just baby steps for a long time, but now they are sprinting.

http://www.zdnet.com/cispa-passes-u-s-house-death-of-the-fourth-amendment-7000014205/

yeah its an elaborate scheme that the government I.e. mothers, fathers, uncles and brothers hatched to further support for a gun ban? where they duped some college kid to drop off a bomb to splatter an 8 yr old and 20 other peoples legs...

totally makes sense....not.

Because facts don't let these crazies go "ooooooh, the government is sooooo evil." Never mind that the government is mostly just incompetant. It really irks the conspiracy/anti gov guys any time the authorities have any amount of success. Even if its in the wake of unspeakable tragedy.

well what he knows is going on, is his rating have increased because he did a great job of building hype over a bullbubblegum story. i say we just close the thread out and be done with this ridiculous story.

Some people appear to feel entitled to evidence that a jury hasn't even seen yet.

Some people seem to like turning a thread about Glen Beck into a religion bashing thread.

Howdy, Huckfin
Well my friend, I've been following Beck and this latest deal that he has and is appearing to be uncovering, and it is quite disturbing. If Beck nails this one accurately, then he's only one of a few who are wearing the white hats.
Odd position I'm in... I want him to be wrong, then again I want him to be on to something in order to expose the crookedness of who are involved.
:s0131:
If he's just hustling, "The Blaze" and "Glenn Beck TV", then shame on him.

I don't believe Beck is hustling and I listen to his radio program every chance I get. I'm so happy to finally see someone who's not afraid to stick their neck out...When no one else will. To try and get to the bottom of this administrations cover ups.... Now if we could just find out what really happend with Fast And Furious and Benghazi.

I don't believe Beck is hustling and I listen to his radio program every chance I get. I'm so happy to finally see someone who's not afraid to stick their neck out...When no one else will. To try and get to the bottom of this administrations cover ups.... Now if we could just find out what really happend with Fast And Furious and Benghazi.

I was wondering who his listener was. Good to know.

Ya! You are so spot on with this. Beck is amazing on how he is willing to stick his neck out on issues like this but no one else has the info he has. That guy is amazing knowing all this behind the scenes stuff almost like he was with the FBI the whole time. I'm just curious where he was at for all the behind the scenes stuff that went into the Iraq war. I mean, like the guy has special access to all kinds of info that no one else has so how could he have not known about the WMD stuff?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews