JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far his "exclusive information" amounts to as mush proof that the suspected Boston bombers did what they did.

Just about no proof. Just someone saying so and some pictures.

The Saudi..show us the proof.
The 2 suspects...show us the proof.

Turned it off.

Funny that... Me too. He gets a certain "urgency" in his vocal tone and cadence when he's divulging what he feels to be a "big scoop"... gets on my nerves.

Let's see... Our .gov is shady, covers things up, coludes with evil, always looking to increase its power and enslave us... SHOCKER! :s0001:

(meanwhile call Goldline for your sound, gold investment needs... that's Goldline, the ONLY one's I do business with @ 1-800-BUY-GOLD)...

:s0013:

Let's not forget that Beck believes his holy prophet used gigantic magical spectacles to translate the non-existent golden plates of nephi.

Beck is to serious news what the National Enquirer is to print news.

Now that's funny. "serious news". Beck is obviously trying to get viewers for Mondays show no doubt, no differently than "serious news" does when they have 'breaking news' that interrupts whatever other worthless show I am watching. News is all subjective opinion attempting to be presented as objective fact. Beck is entertaining to some no different than Piers Morgan or Sean Hannity is. I have found that I can't stand watching any news channel longer than 2 or 3 minutes no matter what their breaking news is, In their Most Honest Opinions.... Cancelling my direct tv soon & that $180 per month could save me 15 years or more on my life. :s0155:

Let's not forget that Beck believes his holy prophet used gigantic magical spectacles to translate the non-existent golden plates of nephi.

They weren't giant spectacles, more of a monocle, at least from what I remember from back in my way back, long time ago days.... As for the non-existent golden plates, they make as much sense as any of the other religious texts do.

Last Edited:
that video is proof glenn beck is an idiot. he may want to loosen up the magical mormon underwear he's wearing. it's obviously cutting off the blood flow throughout his entire body.

i laugh at those who take glenn beck and alex jones seriously.

Yes, we all saw South Park. Everyone has their delusions. Usually assigned via a person's geographic birth lottery. What particular silly story he chooses to believe is his business unless he is attempting to shove it on others.

They weren't giant spectacles, more of a monocle, at least from what I remember from back in my way back, long time ago days.... As for the non-existent golden plates, they make as much sense as any of the other religious texts do.
Too bad it is Illegal to have an intelligent conversation about religious beliefs on this forum :)

There was a time when Beck had some pretty good credibility, as he had presented some preety good issues to the public, and had credible reference materials to back it up, but then came along the fame, and the incredible amount of money and...
"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely..."
People start thinking far too much of themselves and their (alleged) superior abilities and it all goes to hell in a hand bag

So what specificaly did Glen Beck say about the Saudi national, Alharbi.....That you did not think was credible.... Time will tell if the congessmen come forward.

So what specificaly did Glen Beck say about the Saudi national, Alharbi.....That you did not think was credible.... Time will tell if the congessmen come forward.

Its not that what he said that wasn't credible, its the big breaking news that could change the world, the most important news in Our county todate, shooking proof that he has and that news will be soooo shocking that the administration better come clean first or he is going to show us all.

Well, where did it go? I must have missed it. What I did hear was a bunch of what ifs, maybes, he heard from credible sources, ect... where is the proof that will make America come unglued like he said he had?

Just like the FBIs "Proof". I haven't seen any "Proof" yet. I hear the FBI has a video showing the #2 suspect bomber placing and leaving the bomb, but haven't seen it. Have you?

Charles Spurgeon, Dwight L Moody, Jack Van Impe, Billy Graham, etc... No one is exactly right in prophecy.

Or Bugs Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, Nostradamus, The Mayans or Charles Darwin either. :D

Its not that what he said that wasn't credible, its the big breaking news that could change the world, the most important news in Our county todate, shooking proof that he has and that news will be soooo shocking that the administration better come clean first or he is going to show us all.

Well, where did it go? I must have missed it. What I did hear was a bunch of what ifs, maybes, he heard from credible sources, ect... where is the proof that will make America come unglued like he said he had?

Just like the FBIs "Proof". I haven't seen any "Proof" yet. I hear the FBI has a video showing the #2 suspect bomber placing and leaving the bomb, but haven't seen it. Have you?

Nope...Haven't seen the video. I agree with you for the most part...Just saying what he said so far about the Saudi national sounds credible.

Well, he was a Saudi, so anything is possible. Of course, just because it is possible doesn't mean it happened.

It's possible that I won the lotto last week and haven't checked my numbers yet....but it is highly unlikely.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews