Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What Glenn Beck said about government coverup...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Skier, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Skier

Skier Beaverton/Washington County Active Member

2. trekkerpaul

trekkerpaul Portland metro Active Member

I too am interested in what Glenn has to say about what they uncovered. Has do do with the Saudi national, originally thought to be a suspect in the Boston bombing, that was deported for national security reasons.

3. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

"Enquiring minds want to know." He sounded pretty sure he had something in that clip.

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

If it were a matter of national security, interest, need to know, and only one man had the answer wouldn't that one man get the word out as soon as the "on air" light came on? It seems a bit of a "hanger" to get people to tune in on monday by building it up and holding it over the weekend. Glen Beck may have some good ideals but I don't think he knows any more than other sources of media. He just broadcasts long shots pieced together.

NWGlockgal and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

The guy is way too self important and underestimates the desire of people to hear only comforting news.

He could have a video showing the FBI meeting with the two patsies, giving them backpacks, telling them to go on the dry run, etc, etc and it really won't do a thing. People believe what they want to believe ONLY. Whatever he has, no matter how revealing and important, won't get as much as a raised eyebrow.

Irrational emotions, fear, and authority worship rule this land, not facts or evidence.

NWGlockgal, bcdon, Galant and 5 others like this.
  6. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

this isnt the first time he has used this, he really isnt any better than those who use false poles to represent the entirety of the american people. his words hold no weight on me but all the same if he has something real to say i may listen but i wont be going out of my way to hear what he has to say.

7. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Beck is the king of conspiracy. It's how he rolls and it's how he pays his bills. Beck is to serious news what the National Enquirer is to print news.

8. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Glenn Beck=

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  9. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

So you're saying he's gone full Alex Jones.

10. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Tough call on who is the bigger conspiracy king. Beck has parlayed his nuttery to a really good paycheck so perhaps he gets the nod for the better marketer of the best bat poop crazy.

11. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Plus Beck has a much better sense of humor than Alex Jones (who has none actually)... although I can only take small doses of him (Beck) anymore these days (and all the other political pundits for that matter).

cueball1214 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Im interested to hear what he thinks he has but Im pretty sure it's not going to weigh much one way or the other.
    Like most conspiracies, it only takes one person who wants to become filthy rich to break it wide open. Thats one reason why I don't typically buy them.

ORHunter79 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to get to the bottom of ali alharbi's involvement.

I'm not the biggest Beck fan, but it wouldn't be the first time he was the only one in the press with the stones to investigate what our .gov is doing on the sly.

Earlier in the Boston bomber investigation this guy was arrested, with numerous items confiscated from his house, and listed as "a person of interest."
    Then, after meetings by both the Sec of State and obama, he gets quietly deported.

Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, bombing ?person of interest? has 6 Saudi ?terrorists? in family,5 more are in Gitmo - The Global Dispatch

14. SonicBlue03

Which isn't much different than what happened in 2001, except they took a little longer this time to get a Saudi national out of country than back then.

Regardless, I sincerely hope there's a lot more news that comes out about this that forces some accountability amongst all federal and state groups involved. And regardless of act, the kid is a U.S. citizen and he sure as heck better have his rights for due process respected under that.

15. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

10:08am...here comes the "BIG" news from Beck.

Sounds like bull so far. We must tune in to Beck for the next few days or a week to get the information it seems. Bull.....

16. SonicBlue03

Let me guess..."O Hai, Obama! Whazzup w/ Saudi you sent away?"

17. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

.... Tagged as a 212 3B (committed known terrorist activity)...

18. Father of four

:paranoid:... not really.

19. Father of four

So far you said it ALOT faster.

20. SonicBlue03

Only because I don't get paid per word. Otherwise? NOVEL-LENGTH.