JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too am interested in what Glenn has to say about what they uncovered. Has do do with the Saudi national, originally thought to be a suspect in the Boston bombing, that was deported for national security reasons.

If it were a matter of national security, interest, need to know, and only one man had the answer wouldn't that one man get the word out as soon as the "on air" light came on? It seems a bit of a "hanger" to get people to tune in on monday by building it up and holding it over the weekend. Glen Beck may have some good ideals but I don't think he knows any more than other sources of media. He just broadcasts long shots pieced together.

The guy is way too self important and underestimates the desire of people to hear only comforting news.

He could have a video showing the FBI meeting with the two patsies, giving them backpacks, telling them to go on the dry run, etc, etc and it really won't do a thing. People believe what they want to believe ONLY. Whatever he has, no matter how revealing and important, won't get as much as a raised eyebrow.

Irrational emotions, fear, and authority worship rule this land, not facts or evidence.

this isnt the first time he has used this, he really isnt any better than those who use false poles to represent the entirety of the american people. his words hold no weight on me but all the same if he has something real to say i may listen but i wont be going out of my way to hear what he has to say.

Beck is the king of conspiracy. It's how he rolls and it's how he pays his bills. Beck is to serious news what the National Enquirer is to print news.

Glenn Beck=

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb.jpg

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Im interested to hear what he thinks he has but Im pretty sure it's not going to weigh much one way or the other.
Like most conspiracies, it only takes one person who wants to become filthy rich to break it wide open. Thats one reason why I don't typically buy them.

Somebody needs to get to the bottom of ali alharbi's involvement.

I'm not the biggest Beck fan, but it wouldn't be the first time he was the only one in the press with the stones to investigate what our .gov is doing on the sly.

Earlier in the Boston bomber investigation this guy was arrested, with numerous items confiscated from his house, and listed as "a person of interest."
Then, after meetings by both the Sec of State and obama, he gets quietly deported.

Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, bombing ?person of interest? has 6 Saudi ?terrorists? in family,5 more are in Gitmo - The Global Dispatch

Which isn't much different than what happened in 2001, except they took a little longer this time to get a Saudi national out of country than back then.

Regardless, I sincerely hope there's a lot more news that comes out about this that forces some accountability amongst all federal and state groups involved. And regardless of act, the kid is a U.S. citizen and he sure as heck better have his rights for due process respected under that.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews