JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe its just me but Im really getting sick of all these people not dealing in reality with gun prices. Im not even talking about AR's and AK's. For examle, I saw on another site a marlin 336 30-30 new in box, unfired for $450. Bi-mart has them on the shelf for $339 regular price and right now a $30 off sale. Surely not having to do a background check isnt worth over $100! I know lever action 30-30's are hot with the gangbangers and all, but puuulease!:D Now dont get me wrong, Im totally into the free market, capitalist system, but this is silly. Some how, these always seem to be the same people when you offer a trade your expected to take a 50% loss on your LNIB gun. I fully understand gun prices are pretty crazy right now and change on a daily basis, I realize a lot of people are trying to make a buck, but lets all keep it realistic please. And while Im on this rant, people, when you make someone an offer, dont be an insulting jerk about it. Nobody on this site is going to sell you an AR for $500 bucks right now, especially when the asking price might be $1000, and if you can get it that cheap somewhere else, go get it and quit insulting sellers because your so cheap you cant afford manners! Ill step off my soapbox.......

anim_peep.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top