JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I very much doubt anyone disagrees with that. The main points of contention seem to be how to get him there and what the roots of his moral and legal liability are (Hint; as the recent conviction of the armorer demonstrate they are most definitely different than if he had shot someone in his living room, accidentally or otherwise).
But we're supposed to stop that. 🤷‍♂️

:D

But we're supposed to stop that. 🤷‍♂️

:D
>_> you and I both know that Andy has no issue with topical hardball. It is the squabbling over inconsequential who-said-whats that draws the ire of our favorite moderator. I don't have a dog in this fight, but even I can see that keeping that kind of squabbling to a minimum benefits the community at large. But that is behind us, back to the topic of how Baldwin should hang. I think he should hang for creating the environment that got someone killed and I do not care who pulled the trigger.

I very much doubt anyone disagrees with that. The main points of contention seem to be how to get him there and what the roots of his moral and legal liability are (Hint; as the recent conviction of the armorer demonstrate they are most definitely different than if he had shot someone in his living room, accidentally or otherwise).
I disagree with that wholeheartedly. The armorer is at fault. Baldwin's insurance should pay for his role as producer but as an actor he is not responsible criminally unless he instructed the armorer to load live ammunition.

>_> you and I both know that Andy has no issue with topical hardball. It is the squabbling over inconsequential who-said-whats that draws the ire of our favorite moderator. I don't have a dog in this fight, but even I can see that keeping that kind of squabbling to a minimum benefits the community at large. But that is behind us, back to the topic of how Baldwin should hang. I think he should hang for creating the environment that got someone killed and I do not care who pulled the trigger.
With all due respect, I think you missed my point, which was to be funny.

I find it ironic that he helped create the environment that he himself found himself in and ultimately will take the fall for loss of human life . Reaping what is sowed comes to mind .

I find it ironic that he helped create the environment that he himself found himself in and ultimately will take the fall for loss of human life . Reaping what is sowed comes to mind .
Yes, for what it is worth I am very glad it was him who pulled the trigger and not some innocent and unaware actor who had nothing to do with setting up the circumstances of the tragedy. He gets to live with it from every and you can consider, and does not get to split that with someone else who has to relive that moment over and over for the rest of their lives.

Back to topic: if I had my way, part of Baldwin's sentence would be being required to make a PSA video explaining the Four Rules and how his reckless disregard of each got one person killed and another seriously injured by his hand.

Admittedly, about as likely as my girlfriend arranging for us to have an orgy with supermodels, but... a guy can dream. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top