JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
30 years ago or so, there was a shootout in Tacoma's Hilltop area - similar to the high round count neighborhood in Portland. There were some Fort Lewis soldiers living there. Somehow the local gangstas started capping rounds at them, so the soldiers started capping right back. No one was hit and the media was all ablaze about it. They asked one elderly man who lived in the area what he thought about the solldiers returning fire.

"You dress for the weather" is what he replied.

30 years ago or so, there was a shootout in Tacoma's Hilltop area - similar to the high round count neighborhood in Portland. There were some Fort Lewis soldiers living there. Somehow the local gangstas started capping rounds at them, so the soldiers started capping right back. No one was hit and the media was all ablaze about it. They asked one elderly man who lived in the area what he thought about the solldiers returning fire.

"You dress for the weather" is what he replied.
Yeah, some 2nd BN Rangers took it to them… but that hit ratio though. :rolleyes:

I have always believed that the Rangers purposely did not aim to hit the gangbangers. They would have had a career-ending entry in their personnel file, and it was not worth it. They did return suppressive fire, which indeed discouraged the riff-raff.

Have been saying for a while, this is going to start to become common. People will get a belly full of the scum being allowed to do anything they want and will step up and take care of it. I suspect family of the two killed will be looking for a camera to cry into about how unfair it was.

Love it, in Florida even the gators have guns.

True this, in the '70's I served with VMA 142 the "Flying Gators", I can assure you our A4's were packing (at the very least) 20mm canons. :s0062:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top