JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had much the same idea with the Enfield, @orygun - i'd never had it apart, and, whilst externally, not bad, it definitely needed a going through, found tons of crap inside, just, got majorly distracted un June, and it's been there ever since :oops:

Meanwhile, this M1 is going to need a *really* good clean, but i can't start it for a while, lots of time constraints right not, including the fact the Enfield is in the way :rolleyes:

IMG_20210110_173450.jpg
IMG_20210110_173505.jpg
IMG_20210110_173524.jpg

Cleaned my Buckmark and one of the 10/22 rifles. I guess it's a 10/22, hasn't got any Ruger parts in it except the mags, but it looks and works like a 10/22 ;) I'll try to swab out and oil my RPR and maybe the 50 later this week.

Also cleaned the Glock 32 wiped it down, put fresh batteries in the light, etc.

I set myself up today. Bad. Daughter wanted to bring boyfriend. 2 blackpowder guns, multiple pistols, shottie, and a couple plinker 22's. Hands are black, back is aching, and I didn't need the can of soda spilling into my small parts drawer.
E-NUF.
Night

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews