JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about Saddam Hussein's Gold AK-47 ... and mags as a side kicker to that Glock 18!
That reminds me of this I saw on naa's website :p Wasn't there someone selling a gold plated walther P38 on this forum last year?
E891AD72-2F4D-44C2-A2FE-7863A3644A1F.jpeg

That reminds me of this I saw on naa's website :p Wasn't there someone selling a gold plated walther P38 on this forum last year?
View attachment 634283

That is so pimptastic ... I can't look away. I thought about acquiring one of these as an answer to this, forgot about it for a few months, acquired a double-barreled/2-round per trigger pull volley revolver, sold it, and then bought a machine-pistol which is currently languishing in ATF paperwork land. And I just lost my train of thought again. Oh, right, mini-revolver with the bling; (sigh) must control my wackiness on this one.

To put a spin on the OP question. What gun could you afford to buy but not be able to afford the ammo it shoots on a regular high volume basis.
I wouldn't say that ammo cost stopped me from buying, but definitely gives me pause, for several old guns. So I see where you are going with this question.

The ones that come to mind are 45LC Colt SAA or good clone, lever action, rolling block, trap door, etc for numerous old rifles that shoot less common ammo. If I reloaded for those less common rounds it would be different I think.

To put a spin on the OP question. What gun could you afford to buy but not be able to afford the ammo it shoots on a regular high volume basis.
Still the same. Gau-8 and the M134 Vulcan cannon in either M163 M113 mount or M167 trailer; the 30mm and 20mm ammo I believe are highly regulated as Destructive Devices per the NFA and probably ITAR?

Assuming of course that one could afford either gun :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On a serious note, any rimfire cartridge bigger than .22 like the .32 rimfire, .44 Henry, .50 Remington Navy...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top