JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This changes for me frequently. My current infatuation is the Savage 24VS.

Savage-24VS-Series-D-357-Max-20gauge-nickel-finish_100925463_1226_6C2E4AC414834A1E.jpg

For a few decades I've had a motto;

If you really want something, you'll find a way ...
... if not, you'll find an excuse.

Never thought I'd own a transferable MAC10 or M11 (expectations were pretty low back then) ... Never thought I'd own a M16 or anything full auto and belt fed or HK either. But I decided I WANTED them ... and now I own them all.

When I bought every one I was terrified I'd never get my money back if I needed it. So far, every one has at least doubled in price.

There are a few others NFA's I'd like to have, but I'm getting to the age I don't want them enough to do what it takes. Like the HK23E, an M60E, a thumper, an MP44, SAW & Stoner 63 and I'm not talking about the wannabe semi auto clones, i want the real deal full auto happy switch.

Seriously? I have been wanting a Winchester Model 1886 in .45-70 Govt. Like this...
turnbull1.jpg turnbull2.jpg turnbull3.jpg

Restored by Turnbull Restoration...a Winchester Model 1886 Deluxe Takedown in .45-70 Govt. Turnbull is a member of the American Custom Gunmakers Guild. So was the guy who restored my 1873 Remington Rolling Block Sporter below. This is quality work.

RRB Restore - 10.jpg RRBRestore-RtRcvrUpsm.jpg RRBRestore-LeftRcvrsm.jpg RRBRestore-ForeCapsm.jpg

The M2HB is nice to shoot but it can be a pain to put back together. I actually wanted an Ohio Ordnance semi auto M240B. I used the M240B a lot in Afghanistan, probably more than the M2HB, Its a great machine gun and reviews say the semi auto version is pretty accurate too.

The M2HB is nice to shoot but it can be a pain to put back together. I actually wanted an Ohio Ordnance semi auto M240B. I used the M240B a lot in Afghanistan, probably more than the M2HB, Its a great machine gun and reviews say the semi auto version is pretty accurate too.
I've fired the pneumatic training version of the USMC 240 Gulf model... is that similar to the Bravo model?

A realistic purchase that I just don't have the cash for? A genuine HK91. Kind of like Kathy Ireland - something I really fancied a lot when I was younger, but could never get. Both are things of fantasy for me. Unlike Kathy Ireland, I have had a good HK91 clone before, and it sure was fun to play with. I'd love a Kathy Ireland clone to play with, but these days, my wife would shoot me if I got caught playing with said playmate :rolleyes:

Bumping the crazy up a notch, I'd say an MP5SD would be high on the list of want-but-cannot afford.

Re: Alien Pistol
1) The gas retard system works like the H&H P7 and P13.
2) The upside down hammer seems like a good way to make a re-volvulator shoot thru the bottom chamber
3) Addendum - I love the idea of a revolver that shoots thru the bottom chamber and cycles the next round ala the Mateba or Webley-Fosberry. It could be recoil operated or use a gas-driven piston to rotate the cyl. and cock the hammer. The space between the barrel and the sight plane could contain accommodation for accoutrements.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads