JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just about anything full auto. I'd also love me a highly upgraded SCAR17, and while I could technically afford it... I just couldn't bring myself to dump that much into one gun. $4k+ with optic would leave me rather at odds with my bank account.

M1A Standard Issue w/wood furniture.

87zyfF1.jpg

Before long most of what is in your LGS will be on the list it seams.
Accepting this is part of the problem. Imagine the basement made ghost guns that will rise out of the resistance. Just like the first hand made breech and muzzle loaders crafted in a small shop in Portland, Maine around the time of the American Revolution.

I've wanted a Browning/Colt's M1918A2 B.A.R. since watching Little Joe on the TV series 'Combat' in the mid 1960's. That show had me convinced that the B.A.R. was the coolest thing ever. Of course, at the time I was unaware that you needed to be as big and strong as Little Joe to carry one. I also like the scene in the movie 'The Sand Pebbles' where Steve McQueen used a B.A.R. and kicked bubblegum - at least until he died.

Browning_ar001.jpg

One I can afford, but just could never justify the cost for what it is is an original, transferable Marble Game Getter; preferably the second version that is a .22LR over .410-bore. It is no longer the case, but there was a point they were going for almost what you could buy on the low end of transferable subguns. Neat backpacking rifle, but I just can't see laying down that amount of coin for such a firearm. Marble was all set to offer a modern version with 18" barrels and I was eager to buy one, paper it, and then shorten the barrels, but I never saw them on the market. Oh well.

18062104_1_med.jpg

I miss my M-60s! I could afford one, and even a few cans of ammo once in awhile, but there are a few too many needy people around to justify spending so much on a toy. Still....

Me and M60.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews