Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

What Firearm Would you like to have but could never afford to purchase?

Alexx1401

Reactions
My "If I win the lotto" would be an M3 and maybe a 1928 Tommy. My always tempting and I "could" do it is a 10mm STI double stack. Wife would kick about that one a little and rightfully so I guess but damn I sure want one :D

Reactions
Taylor Winchester model 1885 Hi Wall in 45-70, 32" barrel, double set triggers, deluxe checkers sporting stock with Shotgun butt. Malcom 6X brass tube scope and mounts. And a set of Shiloh Medium range Veneer sights. Total about $2700.00

Caveman Jim

Reactions
You can have the most expensive FA there is (even attached to a flying apparatus) but you gonna have to feed the bubblegumer.
:s0011:when you are going to the range and I’ll have a coke...:D

Aero Denezol

Reactions
I wouldn't mind one of those SM58 FN FAL clones. I could afford it, but it would be kind of a stupid purchase, considering other financial opportunities and obligations I already have.

raftman

Reactions
I can’t really think of any gun I’d really want but could never afford, but quite a few I could never justify. In particular some the more underrated WW2 smg’s such as the Beretta 38 or PPS-43.

MechaNik

Reactions
I'll keep it simple and realistic, a Barrett M82 would be mine for sure. But since I'd have to pay more for that than I do my vehicles by a wife, wide margin... Not very likely.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet