JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What ever happened to WA HB 2137? A link to the bill is included below.

HB 2137 - 2011-12

The last update reads: "pr 11 By resolution, reintroduced and retained in present status."

I am not too familiar with the way the proposed bills are introduced and voted on in Washington state. Does the above update indicate that this bill is in a type of limbo?

Thank you.

I had not seen it till you posted it.

Looks like it is dead unless someone reintroduced it in 2013.

This line really needs to change though,

...and the firearm or ammunition is locked out of sight within the trunk, glove box, or other enclosed compartment or area within or on the privately owned motor vehicle.

This means the gun can NOT be left behind the seat or similar. If you have a pick up where do you store your rifle that meets that criteria?

I had not seen it till you posted it.

Looks like it is dead unless someone reintroduced it in 2013.

This line really needs to change though,

...and the firearm or ammunition is locked out of sight within the trunk, glove box, or other enclosed compartment or area within or on the privately owned motor vehicle.

This means the gun can NOT be left behind the seat or similar. If you have a pick up where do you store your rifle that meets that criteria?

or a wagon?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads