JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, no pics, but similar to the OP's EDC. Mine consists of an M&P9c riding in a N82 Tactical holster as well as a Leatherman Juice S2, Benchmade Mini Griptilian, Pilot G2 pen and currently, no flashlight. Round that out with a phone and wallet.

Some of the stuff I have pictures of, its a purse....little much but it goes with me everywhere, everyday....not an urban dweller

IMG_0038_zpsb2803fb9.jpg IMG_0039_zps52fb023f.jpg IMG_0088_zpsb3e423d3.jpg IMG_0037_zps758f1127.jpg IMG_0031_zpsf2030c97.jpg IMG_0030_zps73032a14.jpg IMG_0026_zpsf2ec8a7b.jpg IMG_0027_zpsfbf915b0.jpg IMG_2015_zps75ed2028.jpg

I have always worn cargo pants but am always out of room in my pockets so I have switched to a Maxpidition Fat Boy satchel.

Pistol pouch and mag pouch are filled.

Inhaler in the phone pouch (gotta love asthma).

Sharpie and ink pen (as well as my space pen). Small pad of paper.

Wallet, leatherman, flashlight, earbuds, ear plugs, some paracord, nail clippers and file, hand wipes, bandana, bic lighter, allergy meds, chewing gum, advil and excedrin (mostly for the wife and daughter), tweezers, glasses that self tint, phone charger, car usb adapter, spare AAA batteries (for the flashlight) and some quarters.

Pretty basic stuff but way more then I could carry in my pockets and suprizingly I use most all that stuff regularly - Ive tossed te thibgs that just dont get used.

Only things in my pockets now are my phone, folding kershaw knife and my keys.

I think more of us (me included) should carry fire makin's. Well, except for oli.. he carries flares and bubblegume.
Yea, we know where to get and lay hands upon (and most often it's very easily got) fire makin's and it's been the rare occasion indeed that I needed to make a fire, save for purposeful expeditions or foreknowledge and what, in the course of my life.
With that said, why don't most of us carry even a flint more often? To be honest, I smoke tobacco and generally carry for that but that's just kinda an outlier or accident.
And even though Zippo's suck, they rule in one way.. you can spray a horde of zombies with gasoline and mete out some pain from afar. lolz

There's like a hierarchy of 400,000 or something things one needs to survive.. lol. I think keeping/staying warm comes just after breathing and way before water.

Since I am in a suit and tie everyday for work, I'm limited in what I can have on me. yes, i know it doesn't have my phone in there. That's because I used my phone to take the pic.
On my off days I'll carry a fullsize handgun such as an M&P, Spring 1911, XD and a larger flashlight w/ an extra magazine.
This is what I carried on me today...

full.jpg

I think more of us (me included) should carry fire makin's. Well, except for oli.. he carries flares and bubblegume.
Yea, we know where to get and lay hands upon (and most often it's very easily got) fire makin's and it's been the rare occasion indeed that I needed to make a fire, save for purposeful expeditions or foreknowledge and what, in the course of my life.
With that said, why don't most of us carry even a flint more often? To be honest, I smoke tobacco and generally carry for that but that's just kinda an outlier or accident.
And even though Zippo's suck, they rule in one way.. you can spray a horde of zombies with gasoline and mete out some pain from afar. lolz

I carry a mini bic with me and I haven't smoked in years. I hardly ever use it but once in a great while it can come in really handy. I carried a Zippo for a long time but found that a bic lasts longer and smells better. I'll never forget that feeling of an over-filled Zippo in your pocket though... You learn fast not to do that.

I guess while I'm at it, Kershaw Speedsafe, Streamlight Microstream, Swiss Army knife, something that goes bang (when & where I can) and a spare mag. And of course the requisite keys, wallet and phone.

@Certaindeaf lol, the flare will get ya out of a pickle man....I got the steel there too, in the plastic bag with the tin can full of pitch shavings. I'm on a cat tail kick now though , nothing takes spark like cat tail .....then a little pitch shaving...the flare is good for driving rain

@Certaindeaf lol, the flare will get ya out of a pickle man....I got the steel there too, in the plastic bag with the tin can full of pitch shavings. I'm on a cat tail kick now though , nothing takes spark like cat tail .....then a little pitch shaving...the flare is good for driving rain
Hey I hear ya, man. I'm going to try to work on having some sort of in-place/passive, always carried means of fire making in the future. Probably stick something in my wallet or pen.. I don't know.

Pens.. feh. Anyway, thought I'd "Bing" "survival pens" for all of twelve seconds..
This thing sure tries.. but come on.. a flare in a pen that also starts fires how you like normally? Kinda awesome but not particularly elegant, to my thinking..

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/endure...tarts-fires-shoot-flares-and-more-04-05-2015/

And those "common" weaponized" pens that I just saw?.. never forget that you can affix a couple a feet of string to the butt and send/wing it dart-like through a steel barrel at "range".. if you can throw like a genetically engineered monkey. ooh ooh!
Pretty single-focus though.. though that's real cool too.
Sometimes if you want something, you gotta do it yourself.

Pens.. feh. Anyway, thought I'd "Bing" "survival pens" for all of twelve seconds..
This thing sure tries.. but come on.. a flare in a pen that also starts fires how you like normally? Kinda awesome but not particularly elegant, to my thinking..

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/endure...tarts-fires-shoot-flares-and-more-04-05-2015/

And those "common" weaponized" pens that I just saw?.. never forget that you can affix a couple a feet of string to the butt and send/wing it dart-like through a steel barrel at "range".. if you can throw like a genetically engineered monkey. ooh ooh!
Pretty single-focus though.. though that's real cool too.
Sometimes if you want something, you gotta do it yourself.

I throw like a Gorilla. It is like a rocket coming out. Problem is I miss my target by 5 feet either direction every time....This is why I played wide out on high school football.
Accuracy and power from a distance is what the sidearm is for. I would like a fire starting pen but I as well smoke...shame....So I always have a zippo and learned long ago to make sure it was filled regularly. Nothing worse than being camping and having your wife watch you light a cigarette...which she hates...Then when you get to the fire the zippo is out of gas........Yeah I was in some trouble that day.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top