JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the only reason I was asking is there are stores that will help. also looks like Lucky would help with that. if you are just wanting to remove the stock and it be legal to shoot then you can just do it.

the only reason I was asking is there are stores that will help. also looks like Lucky would help with that. if you are just wanting to remove the stock and it be legal to shoot then you can just do it.
It is an MPX pistol(8" barrel) and the magwell is etched. Stock is the MPX sliding stock

I was giving him crap. I would actually help for much less than the price of a tax stamp. @Lazyfaire I will send you directions tomorrow

Your'e right @Reno. He's only in it to keep the kid in blueberries!!

They love blueberries!

_nc_ohc=WEr4RRKveA0AX96xb92&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Except who in their right mind wants to un-SBR something?!? :confused::p Just kidding... I can see reasons, but man, that would be a tough one for me to decide to do, especially since it's so easy to make them temporarily not be one of I really need them to be.

Considering selling this one. Has an SBR stamp and the can has a stamp. Can sell it complete (w/o the sliding stock. Makes it a pistol with a can on it. It's an over-the-barrel-can that fits inside the handguard. Sell it that way as a form 1. Sell the stock separately. Done and gone.
Plenty of other things to shoot. Culling the herd

ERROR Will Robinson! Transferring the can takes a Form 4 , NOT a Form 1

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR