JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midwest Firearm Solutions did my gen 4 17.
Triston is the man. He is LEO and does this on the side for a very reasonable price compared to the big boys.

Finger groove removal
Double trigger undercuts
Grip reduction
Accelerator cuts
Med lava rock stipple
Cerekote in 80% sniper grey and 20% graphite black mix

Tigger:Overwatch precision tac
Sights: Triji HDs

Haters gone hate but **** em

I say stipple the s out of your glocks just make sure you have a professional do it.

Now what to do with the slide?
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Can I ask who did the work?

SG Firearms

Although I wouldn't recommend him... the work was good enough, the turn-around time and communication was not. I'd go with GNP Tactical if it was me. Much higher quality, and very reasonable at $400 for a full package. Much more affordable than the $500-700 his direct competitors are getting.

To the naysayers, if you can't fathom spending $300+ on a professional stipple job on a run of the mill cheapo Glock frame... you either have never held/shot one, aren't willing to spend the money to make your primary defensive weapon fit you as good as possible, or you're a lucky badass that fits the stock Glock perfectly. Either way, I won't carry a Glock 19 that hasn't been stippled and reshaped.

I'm still on the fence about my 43. It fits me pretty well for it's size, and it already doesn't have the dreaded finger grooves...

Midwest Firearm Solutions did my gen 4 17.
Triston is the man. He is LEO and does this on the side for a very reasonable price compared to the big boys.

Finger groove removal
Double trigger undercuts
Grip reduction
Accelerator cuts
Med lava rock stipple
Cerekote in 80% sniper grey and 20% graphite black mix

Tigger:Overwatch precision tac
Sights: Triji HDs

Haters gone hate but **** em

I say stipple the s out of your glocks just make sure you have a professional do it.

Now what to do with the slide?
View attachment 353585 View attachment 353586 View attachment 353588
AGENCY ARMS FTW!!!! Their slides are bangin, better than ZEV and Salient IMHO!

I prefer original finish not someone's idea of an improvement wether it's cerakoted over the original finish or stipplng. It's not something I would be interested in unless it is greatly marked down. I wonder about all the yahoo's who take an old rifle and cerakoted it, paint camouflage on thier rifle then call it custom. It's thier rifle but I don't think they did it any favors. Not for me.
Because previous owners don't know or just didn't take care of their ish and it's as model you can't find parts for on apex nunerich's or any other surplus parts stores. And it NEEDS to be remedied. I'm not going to shy away from something if it's just cosmetic but I buy em cheap. And I don't let "gunSmith's" ruin my stuff. I have much more time to do it correctly than someone paid by the hour. I know there's guys that know what they are doing but part of the fun is learning process. Learning a craft. Going kinda slow and not f*ing it up.

Those that have stippled then sold your Glock.
How was the resale?

What do you guys think about the look and function of stippling?

As a "stippler" of my personal Magpul magazines and other accessories I understand the practical value of it. I currently have two high end polymer pistols that just slip in my hands, they could really use texture. I'm debating whether or not I should. I do all my magpul mags and furniture, and it's fantastic. I will not do adhesives, knowing the long term effects. I would prefer a stippled Glock if the stippling was done reasonbly well. But I'm a practical shooter not a collector.

for people who understand and appriciate stippling, to the right buyer you could get alot more for a professionally stippled glock especially from somewhere like boresight solutions or stippgripps ect.

On relatively common tools like most newish Glocks, Springfields, Rugers, etc., etc., I feel like it just boils down to personal taste. Stippling may increase/diminish value depending on what a potential buyer likes. Getting into higher dollar or classic weps (Kimber & Colt come to mind among others), it might become a deal-breaker. Perhaps like DIY mods on a 60's Mustang or Fender Strat of similar vintage.

I've wasted a lot of time thinking about stippling one of my Glocks. Then again, I go through the same exercise with wanting to paint an AR. I like how some of them look but I always chicken out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top