JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do know who "Started" BLM right? Couple old school Black Panthers waltzed into the Oval Office during the Great Kenyan's tenure ( right after the Zimmerman dustup) Smoked a few joints, and rolled out a few days later fully funded and supported and cleared hot! :mad:
I'm guessin there is some coins tinkilin in their pockets from Arkansas as well as upstate N.Y. too, but our buddy from Hawaii...........Er, I Mean Chitcago, Er,.......Kenya, er..........................what ever, :confused: was the one to crank that rubber chicken first!
Deep state covers a lot of evil selfish people from big players like Soros, CCP, Clintons, Some foreign countries, State, County, City officials, Political groups, Civic groups, some union leaders, right down to Antifa. They are everywhere! All enemies of freedom whether they realize it or not!

"I think I'll have another beer. :s0005:"

As a non-attorney, non-spokesperson for Iron Horse Brewery, I most heartily recommend Irish Death as a beer for the discriminating aficionado of high octane craft brews. Good alone or with food.

It seems to me that if our enemies, Russia and China in particular, were of the mindset, it would not take much to cripple/defeat us right now.

Our enemies are not in China nor Russia. They are in Washington DC. The communists are already entrenched, and control all the institutions.

#Trevor Loudon has a book out called "Enemies Within" (among other good titles) where he names names of enemies right in our back yard! If you really want to know who our enemies of freedom really are here in America and beyond and what they are doing, go check him out on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter! Here is what Wikipedia say about him: Trevor Loudon is a New Zealand author, speaker, political activist, and blogger who has studied Communism (in it's many forms) for over 35+ years! Loudon is the author of three self-published books on U.S. politics, and was featured in a 2016 documentary titled Enemies Within.
My wife Janice knows him personally as she is very active in the Oregon Republican Party. She says:
"I first met Trevor years ago, and spoke with him multiple times at various events. He has studied Communism extensively and it's plan to undermine America as his life's work. Absolutely an expert on the subject. Check him out here at:
"

You may or may not have the patience to read this or listen to Loudon but just consider the patience it takes for years and years of Communist influence working to bring down the America we remember and loved. Also, excuse the plug for his books. It's the only way he makes enough living to continue the fight (& it's excellent info)!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads