JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I expect a Trump win and a possible major false flag by the left. I expect the nutters to crank up the rioting and I expect some people to die. If there's a step past rioting short of outright revolution, I expect that too.

So we're as prepped and secure as we can be and we've been filling holes as we go. The plan is to hunker down in the woods and watch things unfold.

Which reminds me, I zeroed the M1A the other day. :cool:
Mike Ford wrote a series at Redstate you should check out--he basically takes the Army's Special Forces insurgency manual and analyzes the Left's tactics in comparison to it. Long story short, we're seeing a "[Color] Revolution" or "Arab Spring" being brought against us... though I doubt it will work because the soy is too strong in our "revolutionaries," they're certainly willing to kill for their cause but few are seriously prepared to give their own lives for it.

OTOH, that may change after the election... 2022 I expect to see all the stops pulled out by the D's, even more so '24.

Thank God that Antifa haven't discovered ANFO... though I'm surprised they haven't already, I wouldn't put it past them to do a false-flag on their own and scream "McVeigh 2.0, resurgence of the violent right!" And you KNOW the Treason Media would both parrot the party line and squelch the evidence otherwise...

Mike Ford wrote a series at Redstate you should check out--he basically takes the Army's Special Forces insurgency manual and analyzes the Left's tactics in comparison to it. Long story short, we're seeing a "[Color] Revolution" or "Arab Spring" being brought against us... though I doubt it will work because the soy is too strong in our "revolutionaries," they're certainly willing to kill for their cause but few are seriously prepared to give their own lives for it.

Exactly. Not only the Soy factor - but there's never been a time in history where these same tactics and sociological hypnotism have ever been mustered against a nation that has the gun culture and number of armed citizens like the US has. That's the zinger - collectivist / Marxist tactics have never been attempted on such a well armed population before in history. Much less a nation that expressly defines the WHY for the 2nd amendment. Kinda like that was the idea all along... Someone saw this coming... long ago. :)

PS: Chest Freezers. :(

Exactly. Not only the Soy factor - but there's never been a time in history where these same tactics and sociological hypnotism have ever been mustered against a nation that has the gun culture and number of armed citizens like the US has. That's the zinger - collectivist / Marxist tactics have never been attempted on such a well armed population before in history. Much less a nation that expressly defines the WHY for the 2nd amendment. Kinda like that was the idea all along... Someone saw this coming... long ago. :)
That's why I expect more False Flags designed to marginalize, stigmatize and otherwise Other-ize us... teeing things up for pushing more Gun Grabbing. It won't be all at once, they'll keep playing the same "false compromise" game they have since 1934, and also play a second tack with more ATF determinations like "because you can fire a 1911 with a broken disconnector and have it go full-auto, all 1911's are 'Readily Convertible' and thus machineguns."

If the dems win, high capacity mags and the assault weapons they list in their ban.
If the COVID roars back, then toilet paper for sure.
He just keeps saying it... over and over and over. :(

Today - again:
@JoeBiden
It's long past time we take action to end the scourge of gun violence in America. As president, I'll ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, implement universal background checks, and enact other common-sense reforms to end our gun violence epidemic.

Now I am not a meteorologist, but I predict that Halloween candy will be hoarded.

And perhaps tyvec suits when the deranged and dilute followers of the liar are met by patriots and citizens of the United States of America who swore the oath to uphold the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

Today I bought every last roll of TP in Washington and Oregon, but I will trade one sheet for one round of 9mm

When I was in high school, my pals and I lived for weekends. So we could spend the weekend in the desert, shooting and camping. Sometimes a guy would forget his TP. It's been known under those circumstances for one square of TP to cost a round of .30 Carbine ammo.

There is already a shortage of pressure treated wood nationwide. Deck screws, roofing materials, sheet metal and plastic (corrugated or otherwise), tarps, etc. spray paint as well as most anything that requires a pressurized propellant is getting short. Meat is finally getting more expensive here, and less plentiful.

I have few boxes of original Gold Dot 147gr G2 rounds. I didn't do proper research and they did not expand at all from my 4" 9mm barrels and the reviews were poor. I used most of ammo for range use years ago now. I found another 3 boxes so I am going to the range and shoot a 50 round box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top