JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

...the one that got away?

• Yes, it is looking more and more like an FBI sting gone bad.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No, it is what the FBI says it is, a terror attack by jihadists not on their radar.

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Wouldn't put it past them, but not sure.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please clarify if you choose this option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well at this point, based only on the information I have available, I would have to say this did not involve the FBI. From what I can see, these folks had plenty of lethal weapons, ammo and bomb making doodads to tell me it wasn't a bunch of 'inert' stuff supplied by the FBI. From the looks of things, these two weren't on anyone's radar, which turns my attention back to the FBI to ask "Why the hell weren't they on the radar". Reports today indicate these two were both interested in radical Islam/Jihad/Terror as early as 2013 - before either one met the other. Somebody dropped the ball on this one, which makes me even more suspicious of any plan to vet incoming refugees.

It just keeps getting better and better, pictures of Carter High School on his cell phone... Was the plan to hit another soft target?

They didn't do so good when they had someone shooting back at them... As it should be, take out the trash!!!!

Intelligence officials tell CNN that long before the San Bernardino attacks, the male shooter may have plotted a different attack in California with a different, unnamed co-conspirator.

Citing "two U.S. officials," CNN reports the shooter—Syed Rizwan Farook—conspired with the unidentified partner in 2012 to attack a "specific target" before the pair ultimately abandoned the plan.

The officials speculate a "round of terror-related arrests" in the area may have "spooked" them.

Still, the revelation supports the theory that Farook had been radicalized long before he and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, shot and killed at least 14 people last week. (Malik, of course, posted on Facebook an "allegiance to Isis" not long after the shooting began.)

I believe that if the government was involved, there wouldn't have been any explosives, the rifles would have been bought is AZ or some other state that doesn't have all the gun control laws and they wouldn't have been "altered". It just doesn't fit the emperors agenda.

Ray

By "FBI Sting gone bad", you mean they were monitoring and waiting for more hard evidence to bust them for plotting terrorism and the two unexpectedly did this act instead?

Anything is possible but even if the Feds fumbled we still have too many Radical, fundamentalist Muslims sympathetic to Farook and Malik in this Country, to watch them all under strict PC guidelines.

Guidelines that hamstring even a neighbor or Citizen who sees something suspicious like this pair with her in a hijab target practicing at the range.

regardless I blame Obama and his groupieso_O
th?id=OIP.Mf8bb2bf691f5b343219b59f70f0e52ceo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=274&h=178.jpg

QUESTION:
Where is the third shooter if there is one?
Apparently eye-witnesses saw another black clad dandy at the scene?

Sheldon
Exactly!! The wife and I were just talking about this. Where is the 3rd guy?

Remember Sandy Hook...the guy in camo being chased in the woods by LEOs with the Helo hovering above? If my memory serves me right, at one point they said he was an "off duty sheriff" or something strange like that...just happened to be creeping around at that time.

Murrah Bldg bombing...just McVeigh's van did all the dirty work, but first news reports and videos had responders running out saying they just found more bombs in the building.

Mental Clinic guy may be lying as a means of deflecting being charged w/supplying weapons for the attack. Apparently he is DEEPLY involved with this family, and not in a nice way

I have no doubt that it was incomprehensible incompetence on the part of bureaucrats combined with something I saw some time back on the interwebs painted on the back of a camper shell on a red truck next to a Tea Party Sticker and a USMC license plate:

"Remember that when the next attack happens, the government was watching me."

Two days and the FBI lets the media into their apartment, (bomb making factory ???) crime scene. They didn't even remove the bodies from the meeting room until the second day. Smell test fail. There are parts of this that aren't working for me, JMHO

The FBI is known for creating terrorists and baiting them into trying something, but their marks are always given gear that would not accomplish their goal. In this case they could have been given dummy ammo, or rifles without firing pins.

Clearly the gear they had this time worked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top