Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What do you think our government is planning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by frankjg, Mar 29, 2012.

1. frankjg

frankjg Kenmore, WA New Member

2. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

Meanwhile ATK's stock keeps on falling...

As for the 450 million rounds, it was commented on a different forum that it's the maximum allowance of the contract per period of time, which translates to some 1000 rounds per year per agent... some folks shoot more than that per month ;)

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

NOTHING they have been buying ammo all a long all government agencies who shoot guns buy ammo. They might be trying to get a little better buy before all the INSANE CHICKEN LITTLES start full panic buying mode and run the ammo makes out of materials for this commodities cycle.

4. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Just business as usual, using the stolen wealth of the nation to equip their goon squads.

5. DonovanJay

DonovanJay Southern Oregon Member

Hopefully a surprise birthday party for me! O_O

6. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

A regime change in NOV. Choose Well

7. thescottsmith9

thescottsmith9 Polk County Member

That's easy. "Fast and furious part 2". All those poor Mexican drug dealers need some free bullets.:laugh:

8. thescottsmith9

thescottsmith9 Polk County Member

Or as Glenn Beck mentioned, maybe about 150 million Americans will need more than 1 bullet to the head.

9. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I doubt I can post what is really going on without having my post removed, (especially daring to name them) but the long term goal is genocide of the Posterity of the Founders and creation of the NWO

10. AdamG2

AdamG2 Washington Member

I think they have extra money in their budget this year and need to spend it on something or lose it.

11. Rascals

Rascals Portland Or Active Member

Thats the same Mexico that when I was in school and Regan made comment to them they need to help more with the drugcomingng over the border thelaugheded at us and told us its our problem not theres. The same one who encourages its people to come over illegally and rape our resources right? The one who now since its not working the way they want still wants to blame us for all there problems? Ive seen how easy it is to get things over there. And the problem is with them noenforcingng the border. Well if its not important to them then it should not be important to us.

Buddhalux and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Blitzkrieg

Atzlan and the flood of Central Americans is part of the big plan.. the border is being left to them as part of the plan.. hear it in the words of the invaders, themselves

[video=youtube;JCCVUot-hBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCVUot-hBo[/video]

13. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

I think there getting ready for the "T-Virus". We need some sort of goverment protection. Right?

T-Virus - appears to be able to re-animate even tissue that has been previously already dead, as evidenced by the dead rising from their graves

14. DEADTIME

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

We are dealing with a group of pathological liars who will do nearly anything to maintain there power. They see their politics in religious terms and can rationalize anything. One need only look to Bill Ayers one of Obamas long time buddies who said that 25 million Americans will need to die in order to get any change in America.

Napolitano early in this term made statements about who were the real home grown terrorists, white Christian males who own guns and gather at the VFW or belong to the tea party. Obama has made statements about how much easier dictators have it, and that he will have more power in his second term.

I have no doubt that the lot of them see the constitution as a nuisance and outdated, Justice Ginsberg visited Egypt and told the students to avoid using the constitution as a guideline! How the hell are you a supreme court judge who doesn't believe in the constitution?

I fail to see how anyone who uses this board can't be a little worried about the regime in power, I can only surmise they agree with them, or they have the same politics and consider themselves progressives/liberal over being an American. As for what the scumbags in power are up to....we shall see but I hope God is on our side as well as most of the military and police.

15. fd15k

I'm not worried, and I will tell you why. President, or the "regime", as you call it, has the power only as long as the people follow him (it). They may or may not see the Constitution as an outdated nuisance, but as long as the people (citizens, police, military) respect the Constitution, it doesn't matter what a few politicians think or do.

16. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

^

Implying the police don't just follow orders.
    Implying the military doesn't just follow orders.
    Implying the bribed voter segments care about anything other than keeping the entitlement money flowing.

17. fd15k

If they do, then it's a lost cause and there is especially nothing to worry about :D Enough of this conspiracy nonsense.

18. Blitzkrieg

Yes, because there never have been any conspiracies, ever

19. DEADTIME

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

Exactly, the gravey train were on will never end and all nations last forever, and civil wars can't happen anymore. So let's go back to dancing with the stars because this is silly......

P.S. it really was just a weather balloon.

20. Airman

Airman WA Member

It takes a "boatload" (<----gratuitous Kagan reference) of ammo to keep all those DHS agents qualified. Considering the insane rate of growth in agencies and agents, 450 mil is probably just a teaser.

Check out how crazy it's gotten Top Secret America | FRONTLINE | PBS

Related DHS/Immigration news, DHS revised their 2010/2011 Illegal Alien estimates upward by 10%. So much for Obama's claims that the numbers are going down....

And....

California has joined 10 other states in asking SCOTUS that AZ SB1070 be overturned because it's sending Illegals to their states!
    Hearing scheduled for April, ruling by June.