JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not sure where I even hinted at such a proposition as that is not true.
My mistake - you responded to my response to this person:

Aside from cleaning a rimfire suppressor (which is an issue, regardless of what you buy), using an integrally suppressed barrel on a semiautomatic firearm pretty much requires the use of high velocity ammunition, to ensure proper cycling of the action. Obviously, this isn't an issue with a bolt action, like what you were describing.
I figured you were aware of the context.

Great! But your situation is likely different than a huge number of others. What works for you doesn't always apply to every gun owner.

The question was;
What do you think of integral suppressors?

I answered his question. If you don't like it, that's on you. I simply don't care.

OP.

If I were to buy into integrals, it would be for a gun that I could install it on myself.

The CZ in question, would either need to be purchased as an integrally suppressed rifle or you would need to send in yours to be converted.

On something like a 10/22 or a Mark series or SW pistol where the barrel can be swapped easily, I'd be all for it.

I've watched KG Made, now called something else, make integrals for many various makes and models. I think their design is the best I've seen, thus far. Take a look at their products and completed conversions.

OP.

If I were to buy into integrals, it would be for a gun that I could install it on myself.

The CZ in question, would either need to be purchased as an integrally suppressed rifle or you would need to send in yours to be converted.

On something like a 10/22 or a Mark series or SW pistol where the barrel can be swapped easily, I'd be all for it.

I've watched KG Made, now called something else, make integrals for many various makes and models. I think their design is the best I've seen, thus far. Take a look at their products and completed conversions.
Have their tab open already for the short list :).

If you want a bolt gun, pistol caliber, integrally suppressed instead of a rimfire, check out Curtis Tactical https://curtistacticalsuppressorsandrifles.com/curtis-tactical-brand-rifles They do 22lr integrally suppressed but I have not looked into their offerings.

I am giving serious consideration to one of their pistol caliber rifles but not integrally suppressed as I already have a couple pistol caliber cans I would rather use.

Have their tab open already for the short list :).
If you go through with it post up the results. I've been thinking of getting the TacSol Oweyee rifle and one of the KGMade take down integrals.

I used to be in camp "suppressors are a waist of money and time" then I got my first.

The way I see it, it's only a matter of time before suppressors go the way off full autos. IE, banned and hopefully grandfathered. Making all new ones illegal to public ownership. All existing start to appreciate in value. IE an investment.

The fact that they make things silly quiet is an added bonus.

I will say 32 S&W long out of a suppressed 16 inch barrel is awesome. It may be quieter than my suppressed .22s. It is nice to not need ear pro and have it be very quiet. And a suppressed colt 1903? amazing. My suppressors are not particularly toys, they are designed so I keep my hearing, and a sense of humor to boot.

I have almost as many silencers as I have guns to put them on . Many of them are permanently married to their hosts. I dont see a problem with that. Its just where they live. These are all integrals in that the silencers being used would not function on other guns without additional parts.. Bullets come out the end under the speed of sound and every one of them fire and function with and fire every type of ammy Ive tried with them. Theyre all relatively quiet and some are stupid quiet . I truly do not see how this would be controversial. Theyre just more fun to shoot this way. If you dont have enough guns so that some of them can't be dedicated to just having fun then you need to get more guns and stop complaining about people who's priorities are straight.

IMG_20200726_190602.jpg
IMG_20200914_182805.jpg 1MXKqb.jpg 2.jpg
PXL_20201204_002559403.jpg
IMG_20200811_202555.jpg
PoL5sM.jpg
IMG_20200709_202243.jpg beer.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR