JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you guys think about a Gun Kote stainless finish? Has anybody finished their AK pistol/rifle in any other colors?

Kind of like this

AKA2300_AKA23002.png

Personally, I think an AK is not appropriate for what I call a presentation gun. The AK was a no frills combat rifle and does not evoke higher class or wealthy aspirations so it would not be right to dress it up so to speak. I've seen some very finely engraved and inlaid pistols and such and that is fine as guns can be weapons as well as art. Some still call the AR's Mattel guns cause of their plastic parts and all black appearance. It is not a real gun if its not made of steel is what some say. If the guy wants to chrome it out then its his rifle and I got no problem with it. I wouldn't do it to mine but I wouldn't spray paint my M4 camouflage either but I have seen many that do and like it.

That looks like a toy to me.... I would be more intrested in a nice OD green coating..... dura coat is nice but I would just LOVE a nice tenifer OD green coating.... that be nice I think :yes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top