JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had an usher (friend) at church tell me on Sunday after we were talking for a little while and we were departing: "carry on".

I smiled and looked back at him and says 'always'. He knew what was up. I'm an outspoken person on freedoms and liberties on a 1:1 scale. Change perceptions one at a time, just like how the Gospel is supposed to be spread.

I don't advertise but many people in Oregon, especially those new to the area, don't know how relatively easy it is. So , I have talked to friends that show interest.

You would have to be blind to not notice I am carrying . Sometimes I carry a full size 1911 . Sometimes I drape a shirt over it. Most times I don't care. Sometimes I carry a Colt SAA. That one I dont bother trying to conceal. Whats the point? To make soccer moms happy. Only soccer moms I care about are riding stripper poles. If you want to come up and ask me about my gun I'd be happy to talk guns with you. Its never happened to me.

Good question First, Leo will always ask if you are armed or if there is a weapon in the car. This is, and has been for quite some time, standard operating procedure for LE departments ( It Is for there safety) The correct answer to that ( if you do have something) is always YES. It is not technically any of there business, but they do have the Law on there side and they do want to go home to there wife and kids, same as you.

I have been pulled over countless times over the years in multiple states. No cop has ever asked if I was carrying a gun.

I've only been asked twice since I started carrying here in Georgia.

The first time was while treating my daughter and a granddaughter to dinner and, when I went to pay for the dinner, the daughter got a glimpse of my CCL and asked. Upon finding out I was, she then asked when I planned to take her shooting! :)

The second time was a bit of an unusual situation and not a direct question. I had just made a purchase at the self-service kiosk at Wal-Mart and, as I started to leave, the cashier asked me how she could go about getting her own CCL? She, very apparently, had gotten a glimpse of the outline of my .380. I was able to explain the process and she never once made any direct reference to the weapon.

But, of course, if I'm pulled over for any reason and a LEO asks, it will be a very polite and affirmative answer. I do carry one on my person and have another in the car.

"No i'm just glad to see you";)

In reality I've never been made by anyone other than my family when they give me hug and they usually just give me a wink. I'm a little surprised because I don't go to great lengths trying to conceal. There are plenty of times when it looks pretty obvious to me but never been asked.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top