JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good one Porsche, didn't see that on the Kimber website, must be custom shop?
It was a limited run and long since been discontinued factory engraved last one I saw they were north of $3500.
This was from a few years ago
I do shoot mine and it is wicked smooth and enjoy it tremendously the looks at the range are priceless and pics do not do it justice but when the sun hits it it is definitely glitzy !

Last Edited:
Yeah, BBQ Gun was the term I was looking for.
Dressy and classy... Looking for something maybe a little more c

Yeah, BBQ Gun was the term I was looking for.
Dressy and classy... Looking for something maybe a little more classy than a Hi-Point.
Check out the Kimber Onyx or Saphire they used to be on clearance at Cabellas for like $800 I still want one !
1672276272997.png
1672276361639.png

1672276504948.png

You definitely don't want a BBQ gun that doesn't work so check out some of the glitzy Sigs like a P226 or P220 engraved or one of their special editions . I have P220's in several flavors it is just another rabbit hole that I have gone down !

There's quite an array of SAA clones out there fwiw. An engraved one or nickel buntline is rather eye catching. Saw 10" and 12" nickel buntlines somewhere but I can't remember where now. Cimmarron Teddy Roosevelt model pic just as an example.
cimarron teddy roosevelt.png

Not really what I would call a safe queen, but an older stainless Taurus PT92 9mm double action.

Don't see them very often, it's a big shiny pistol for pretty cheap, I picked one up for $300.

For more money, the 8" Colt Anaconda 44 mag. It's one bad a$$ revolver.

Not really what I would call a safe queen, but an older stainless Taurus PT92 9mm double action.
That's perfect for a safe queen you never shoot. You'll never be disappointed or embarrassed at the range!

Thinking for reelz, something 1911 like in a long slide. 10 MM. Yeah. Oooo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top