JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Without getting into detail, this guy surely didn't think that mess wasn't going to explode, did he? I mean, a "nest" with wires and firecrackers? Come on, I understand firecrackers to perhaps light it, but he already had an ignition system, and had more firecrackers in a separate container with wires?

This seems like a big joke, or somebody just looked for attention, perhaps to be embraced by extremists in Pakistan? Assuming they don't figure out how stupid this "bomb" really was...

I'd like to see what he was up to, including the "weapons and ammo" found at his home and his white car at the airport. I hope his accomplices are arrested as well.

No one has ever said the Rads are geniuses. They are just evil murderers. Look at the jack hole at Fort Hood. Doctor, psychiatrist, officer, and still resorted to handgun mayhem. Seems that the sieve of a front gate invited him to use a large bomb, but he lacked the wherewithall to accomplist that. I hope they decide to martyr themselves in a vacant lot with maximum predjudice and alacrity, and a suitable amount of high grade explosives! Greydog.

A military "feint" is a fake attack designed to reveal the enemy's preparations, positions, and responses. That is why this week's effort is so chilling to serious Homeland Defensers.

Be not deceived: the Muslim Jihad fanatics are NOT STUPID! They have lots of time and money to plan and prepare, and plenty of SKILLED soldiers and engineers to work with. This carbomb attack was not really supposed to succeed in exploding, otherwise they would have used a windowless van with genuine detonators and the operator would have happily sat with it to make sure that it went off. This feint was designed to be seen and reported, probably to learn the radio frequencies and other codes that the emergency services use, their response time and size, and the speed and success of the site evacuations---and probably MORE that I cannot think of.

The Jihadists sacrificed one operator and some cash. He's not even reluctant to talk about it! But they gained a LOT of intelligence to use against us in their ongoing war. They think of this Jihad in terms of CENTURIES of time, studying us, copying us, undermining us. There will be more feints like this to lull us into thinking that we can easily stop their crude, whacky attempts, and the politicians will wallow in this success. Let us hope that the real defenders of the Homeland who work behind the scenes can stop the REAL attacks when they come.....................elsullo :s0131:

Seems to me like he was just another depressed person, blaming his troubles on somebody else. Unfortunately, he had the ability to heavily relate with Islamic fundamentalists which drew him into what I would assume is an obsessive rage.

They think of this Jihad in terms of CENTURIES of time, studying us, copying us, undermining us.
They are really ambitious aren't they? Considering that the islamic fundamentalist movement that got taken to the extremes of a holy war against us is less than 75 years old.

Either way I agree with what you're saying, it sounds like that's exactly what they're doing.

Let us hope that the real defenders of the Homeland who work behind the scenes can stop the REAL attacks when they come.....................elsullo :s0131:

The answer is that they can't. They can make it more challenging for the suicide bomber but regardless of the laws, manpower and money spent the small cell suicide operation cannot be stopped, history has shown this to be true. The only thing you can do is pummel the enemy after the fact on his own turf without discrimination of civilian or enemy combatant, this is how Israel has survived surrounded by the enemy for decades.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top