JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I look like a hard-ridden, worn-out, over-weight, old fart
1567458380241.jpeg

Apparently I look like someone else, or someone else looks like me. My daughter texted me that she saw my doppelganger in a post office today.

Speaking of doppelgangers, here's my story:

Between 2013-2016, I lived in Slidell, LA and since we were close, we would go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras every year. Well, on Fat Tuesday 2014, after the parades, the wife, the boy and I decided to walk down Bourbon st. to check out the foolishness. While going down the street, I was looking at something off to the side of the street, when I heard my wife say "Ken, what are you doing here" and proceeded to give this guy a hug. Ken is one of my best friends from Las Vegas and at this time, we'd been friends for over 25 years. I turned and upon seeing Ken, I immediately start shaking his hand and say "Hey F'er, what the hell are you doing here? Why didn't you let us know you were coming this way?" He looks confused and just stares at us for 5-10 seconds before he informs us that his name isn't Ken and doesn't know who the hell we are.

That guy was the spitting image of my buddy, but once he started talking, I knew it wasn't Ken. It turns out his name was Ben and he was from MI. I showed Ben and his wife a picture of Ken on my phone and they both agreed that the two could have been twins, except Ken was a couple years older than Ben. I took a picture of Ben and sent it to Ken and he too was surprised at the resemblance.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads