JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Close anyway!

tumblr_m72x1y8ixI1rqk17io1_1280_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqShcxTtqy8BcNnV0vglsHeI3EObcHCiD8E3NjCRrMGII.jpg

1578585992678.png

A couple of years back and, of course, I had more hair then. Now I have less hair and a somewhat modified fizzog from facial surgery, both with knife and with laser. But underneath I'm still the friendly, unassuming and overly modest person that I ever was.

What *I* think I look like:
Zed.jpg
"We're not running an intergalactic kegger here!"

What Barfcom thinks I look like:
funny+army+pictures+%286%29.jpg
"Don't worry, sir, I'm from the internet!"

What most of the rest of the world thinks I look like:
Dennis-Nedry-Jurassic-Park-600x325.jpg
"You know anybody else who can... for what I bid for this job? Because if you do, I'd love to see 'em TRY..."

View attachment 648318

A couple of years back and, of course, I had more hair then. Now I have less hair and a somewhat modified fizzog from facial surgery, both with knife and with laser. But underneath I'm still the friendly, unassuming and overly modest person that I ever was.
Looks like an embodiment of Luke 11:21 there, @tac. :)

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed."

Well, when I was a young lad in the South my Uncle would take me to wrestling matches in Jackson, Miss. I was enthralled with it more than cartoons on a Saturday morning....
This was a guys night out gift from the SIL to do some bonding... We sat ringside and the dude in the purple outfit launched himself off the top rope at the ethnic brother and they both landed in our friggin laps knocking us over as well. No need for paramedics but we got quite a few free drinks afterwards from more that a few folks that watched it happen.... We had people coming up and patting us on the back saying you guys are lucky to be alive, let me ease your pain, what are you drinking???:p:p:p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top