JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone shoots this specific load, I would be interested if you chronograph it. I'm curious if they are a bit underpowered like Wolf is. It is no big deal for plinking in my M4 but my MSAR STG-556 gets finicky so I stick to brass M193 or SS109 loads in the bullpup.

That's right guys, don't buy this crappy steel case ammo. You might wear out a $5 extractor or worse yet, have to clean the chamber of your gun after shooting!!

Seriously though, steel cases aren't going to hurt your rifle and having an aluminum receiver means squat. The chamber and bolt are all the only thing that are going to be touching your cases anyway. I suppose you could get a couple of new marks on your deflector but BFD. If you're worried about that then you might be pursuing the wrong hobby....

Even if it did actually mess something up, AR's are pretty much the easiest gun in the world to swap parts on and anyone with even slight mechanical knowledge could probably handle it. Even a cave man could do it.

Shot over 400rds of this stuff in my Olympic Arms AR-15 already, we also use it in Colt, Stag Arms, and a S&W M&P 15. About over 100 rounds in each rifle and not a single problem or jam or nothing. Am stocking up on this good bubblegum for when SHTF, that's all I got to say.

Anybody have any of this stuff locally?

Id like to shoot 100 rounds or so before I'd stack it deep...

Id imagine an adjustable gas piston gun would be a bit more amiable to this?

Let me know... I am in the Southern Willamette Valley!

THanks

That's right guys, don't buy this crappy steel case ammo. You might wear out a $5 extractor or worse yet, have to clean the chamber of your gun after shooting!!

Seriously though, steel cases aren't going to hurt your rifle and having an aluminum receiver means squat. The chamber and bolt are all the only thing that are going to be touching your cases anyway. I suppose you could get a couple of new marks on your deflector but BFD. If you're worried about that then you might be pursuing the wrong hobby....

Even if it did actually mess something up, AR's are pretty much the easiest gun in the world to swap parts on and anyone with even slight mechanical knowledge could probably handle it. Even a cave man could do it.

EXACTLY!!! your upper may be Aluminum but your chamber and bolt are Stainless or Chrome Moly Steel!! That is a good price and it is decent ammo!!

I'll definitely be picking up a case or two of this next payday

I'd always heard steel casings were verbodden for reloading, yet someone above said otherwise... has anyone else tried reloading w/ these, and how did things work out?

Is the newer Wolf ammo still underpowered as they were about 7-8 years ago? I had a problem with it not cycling my 20" AR. It was a single shot rifle as long as I shot that ammo. And it wasn't that accurate.

I say get yourself a case or more of this, you can't beat the $5.00 shipping promo they have right now. I picked up a case over fathers day when they ran the shipping promo and all I have to say is "It shoots great through my Mini 14".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top