JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend regularly has bricks on the shelf (no lines) - $23.99 for a 500 round brick of green box Remington.
FWIW, I paid $24 for a brick (500 rds) of Winchester Dynapoint at Bi-Mart last week.
I will echo these prices.

I paid $25.99 for a 500rd. brick of Remington Thunderbolts this morning at Fred Meyer.

Me I'd wait and stop into Bi-mart daily until you can pick up $18 bricks of .22lr.
I think those days are over from the sounds of it.

The word FAIR is only your perception of what fair is one guy may think 10.00 is fair another 50.00. It's all about perception just like soooo many other things in life. I may think my girl is hot and you may not and viseversa Think about it.

I see $18-20 Remington Golden Bullet ammo quite often. Bimart here had the M22 1k packs for $50 today.
That is good to know, hopefully I'll see some for that price at Bi-mart.
I bought a 525 round box of remington golden bullet .22 for $18.96 (or so) at BiMart last week.
Interesting Bi-Mart in Woodburn is always out of 500 rd. bricks by the time I get there. I have scored some CCI Mini-Mags for $7/box.

Maybe I need to go a little farther south in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top