JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
work and play

IMG_3010 (1).JPG IMG_5762.JPG

That's no new word. Peeps been sayin' "squoze" since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. Sometimes, it just fits...

Last Edited:
I have several words or sentence enhancers in my vocabulary that are probably not in Webster's. LOL Most of which flow so eloquently :D:s0112:
Kinda like the way "Bonnie" flowed through the yard that day :cool::s0112:
And there's another one right there. Good term to describe the movement of a land yacht... ;)

One of my hobbies for over 5 decades has been building cars. My daily driver vehicle is this '69 Chevy Suburban.

aSD1OUsl.jpg

And this one I built 10 years ago from the ground up. Did everything except paint. A 355 Chevy engine, and Pontiac rear axle narrowed 20" to fit in this tiny 1937 Austin sedan.

mlnFHWnl.jpg

Built my '63 Falcon with 468 Chev engine about 5 years ago.

201VfTgl.jpg

And this '39 Chevy coupe is my current build. A 350 SBC engine, 700R4 overdrive trans, and Ford 8.8" posi rear axle. My toughest project to date as everything sheet metal was rotted away, in the bottom 4" of this body. Spent 6 months welding in new metal, and then a couple more months doing bodywork. Then 4 more months doing the all new drivetrain, and suspension. And just finished the interior. Waiting to get windshield installed, and then paint this fall.

pZnKPqRl.jpg

s7fzF6fl.jpg

5TmWbYcl.jpg

1997 Nissan king cab D-21 truck. 120,000 miles, AC/PS/bucket seats, five speed, KA24E 4-cylinder. It takes me to the high country a lot for camping, fishing, and target shooting. Near showroom inside and out. 15-inch American Beauty steel wheels on all-terrain tires. (Stock is 14-inch) Fully converted to LED except for the headlights and the Hella off road lights. Has Lund fiberglass moonshade over the windshield and a matching aluminum canopy. The captions on the first picture are from my post of the picture at Infamous Nissan dot com, the support forum for classic Nissan/Datsun owners. As far as running condition, it has zero issues. I could take it to Miami tomorrow and no sweat getting there. 25 MPG on the freeway, slightly less running the AC.

Wife drives a low-mileage 1998 Pathfinder she calls 'The Black Beast'. Good name for it. One thing she discovered after ditching her Civic and getting the Pathy is that people no longer pull out in front of her from stop signs. Otherwise they will get T-boned and probably killed. Before that, people would jump out in front of her at the last second and she would have to hit the brakes. No more of that. :D

FBLights.jpg FullPicTruckforVideo.jpg TealTerrorInterior.jpg

Last Edited:
Finally got my self a "practical" rig, really needed more secure space then a full size pickup, and it gets pretty darn good fuel millage!
1591080725540.png
Did a bunch of work on the engine, got rid of the emissions crap, the cat converter, did the fuel programmer, and throttle controller mod, and a new turbo back exhaust! Fuel millage increased, and at the same time, gained a bunch more power and throttle response! She now makes 205 HP instead of the stock 135, and gets almost 27 MPG instead of 22! Also boosted the tow rating with rear subframe connectors, now I can tow a full 8500 pounds instead of 5500!

2019 4Runner. Wanted a Tundra, but the 4Runner made more sense for commuting to work and 90% of what I do. Added a brush guard, more aggressive tires, roof rack, ditch lights, light bar, seat covers, blacked out the wheels, and added storage in the back.

Will probably move up to a Tundra or F250 next vehicle since the toys are getting bigger.

IMG_20191119_125714247_HDR.jpg

Two years and 17,000 miles later... I am enjoying the ride.

View attachment 610882
Nearing 300,000 miles and it's better than ever... I just installed a set of light weight BBS-FORGED wheels off a 2020 Tundra PRO. Acceleration, braking and steering are improved by adding these wheels. I have also added a longer helmholtz resonator to the shortened tail pipe, it killed the drone my cat-back was producing.

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_7908.JPG

Last Edited:
Was rear ended last Tuesday, I was coming to a stop on Columbia blvd and this dude in his 2014 Silverado 2500 smashes into me at 40mph plus. Needless to say my Escalade was destroyed. Waiting for insurnace fallout to happen and my lawyer is dealing with the other party. I only had her for a year now she is dead, but ill buy her back and pull the engine for some other project.

20200811_153641.jpg 20200811_161623.jpg 20200811_154115.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads