JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, that's great man.
Those are all really good trucks, but I guess I'm showing my age with my last post, because what I was aluding to was this little ditty that also proudly wore a Dodge badge....

View attachment 646654

:D get it? "Redneck Rampage "....maybe you're not old enough to remember that one....maybe that's only humorous to me...:s0100:...anyway.....

Haha now I get it, Those were before my time, but I've seen one or two. I'd drive it!

hunting 2018 009.JPG morte beast 2 002.JPG elk hunting 2017 013.JPG

I just stumbled over the photo I took of the car I now drive as it had the for sale sign and I needed the number.
I got it 7 years ago, March 2013. It was 12 at the time being a 2001 Corolla. It is out in the lot now.

I prefer to drive my '14 Kawasaki. Pictures around here someplace.
found it: Lets see your motorcycles

Got me a new one too (well, not new but new to me). You're welcome to bum a ride anytime you like!

I miss the great firearms community out their. Spokane is a little different, not as many concerned with the advancement of the sport. A lot of dedicated hunters as opposed to plinkers. A lot, a lot, a lot of trash at the shooting spots and just lack of respect - for fellow enthusiasts and firearm safety. I donno, maybe I'm over generalizing a bit.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews