JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, that's great man.
Those are all really good trucks, but I guess I'm showing my age with my last post, because what I was aluding to was this little ditty that also proudly wore a Dodge badge....

View attachment 646654

:D get it? "Redneck Rampage "....maybe you're not old enough to remember that one....maybe that's only humorous to me...:s0100:...anyway.....

Haha now I get it, Those were before my time, but I've seen one or two. I'd drive it!

hunting 2018 009.JPG morte beast 2 002.JPG elk hunting 2017 013.JPG

I just stumbled over the photo I took of the car I now drive as it had the for sale sign and I needed the number.
I got it 7 years ago, March 2013. It was 12 at the time being a 2001 Corolla. It is out in the lot now.

I prefer to drive my '14 Kawasaki. Pictures around here someplace.
found it: Lets see your motorcycles

Got me a new one too (well, not new but new to me). You're welcome to bum a ride anytime you like!

I miss the great firearms community out their. Spokane is a little different, not as many concerned with the advancement of the sport. A lot of dedicated hunters as opposed to plinkers. A lot, a lot, a lot of trash at the shooting spots and just lack of respect - for fellow enthusiasts and firearm safety. I donno, maybe I'm over generalizing a bit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top