JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never been a fan of the Corvette body styles between 68 and 97. I would take your split bumper Camaro any day over a 71 Vette. Different story if it were a 63 - 67 Vette.
See I'm a huge fan of the 70-72 vettes . 63-67 not so much and the prices on those are obscene. . Ive never been a huge 2nd Gen Camaro fan . This is the only one Ive owned and really only took it on as a project because I was given the car. .

Not mine, but sure fun to take out and play with! Super duper rare, one of only 800 made, a First gen MK-1 66 MGB factory ( 1800 pounds) light weight!
Mostly stock, and it rips to 80, then runs outta steam after that!
Still, it's super quick on those wonderful 2 lanes and mountain roads!

IMG_9307.jpg
Brother let me have a turn at the wheel!

Here's my mountain road/2 lane toy!
74 Spitfire MK-4 factory Over Drive!
A whole whopping 90 hp worth!
IMG_20200713_142529 (1) (1).jpg
Had to do some mods, these are pretty pathetic stock! Now it's got a 250 HP twin cam 16 valve 2.6L duel carb with 5 speed and true track diff. Also had to do some suspension and big brakes to fix the rest of it!

View attachment 885435
Had to do some mods, these are pretty pathetic stock! Now it's got a 250 HP twin cam 16 valve 2.6L duel carb with 5 speed and true track diff. Also had to do some suspension and big brakes to fix the rest of it!
You didn't ditch the ROPS when you modded that thing? What gives...??? o_O

View attachment 885435
I was going to buy one from my cousin. Took it out for a test drive and the motor seized. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

View attachment 885435
That's just freaking SWEEEEEET!😍

The roll bar, ya ninny! :s0140:
Roll Over Protection System...

Note the distinct lack of a ROPS on this baby.
Now that is cool! Gotta preserve those lines...

View attachment 885463
That was the SECOND thing I ripped out as soon as I got it home, first was those frickin STUPID rubber Dagmars on the sexy chrome bumpers!

Kinda had to yank the roll bar, couldn't move the seats back far enough to keep my knees outta my chin!

That was the SECOND thing I ripped out as soon as I got it home, first was those frickin STUPID rubber Dagmars on the sexy chrome bumpers!
I still need to pull the Ralph Nader bumpers off my Fiat. I can't just pull off the rubber like you could cuz that's not how the bumpers are put together on mine. I first need to locate the true Euro spec chromies before I pull off the chrome/rubber hybrids that are on it. That's been difficult... :oops:

On a positive note, the FIRST thing I ripped out was all that GD emissions bullsh*t. Damn, it felt so good doing that! Gave me about 15% more HP, too! :)

Last Edited:
I still need to pull the Nader bumpers off my Fiat. I can't just pull off the rubber like you could cuz that's not how the bumpers are put together on mine.
I first need to locate the true Euro spec chromies before I pull off the ones that are on it. That's been difficult... :oops:

On a positive note, the FIRST thing I ripped out was all that GD emissions bullshlt. Damn, it felt so good doing that! Gave me about 15% more HP, too! :)
Yea, the Emission stuff had mine choaked to death, I be it made a whopping 60 HP total wheezing along, and 0 to 60 took forever! Yanked off the smog stuff and it jumped, I bet to all of 90 HP! Still, couldn't get out of its own way with that little 1.5L and wishy washy 4 speed over drive!
On top of that, these have the smallest brakes ever, 8 inches worth, stopping was more an idea then a fact! Now it's got decent brakes.
Tires/wheels also sucked, 13X5 and they couldn't hold a corner unless you kept it under 20.
Now it's got 13X8 on the front and 13X10 on the rear, with real road race tires, so it sticks like super glue now!

Posted my current project ride last year, but recently did my first paint job on it. 1939 Chevy Master Deluxe coupe. With 350 SBC full roller motor, 700R4 overdrive trans, and 3.73 posi Ford rear axle. Soon to be lettered up in early 60's drag car style.

RUqMkgul.jpg
ghUaDdll.jpg
GC660Jcl.jpg
BhlHBX9l.jpg
RAfqrYIl.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR