JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A good rig with a stick is hard to find these days. My dad and I flew to Denver to get an Audi sedan with a stick for my mom. Was apparently the closest one with the setup she wanted.

I drive an A4 Avant with a 6 speed. I got lucky and found it in Albany. Coming from a truck I love the utility of a wagon. Besides, a slightly lowered sleeper wagon is BA!
This car is a torque beast. I'm debating whether to lift it slightly. I have a long dirt road to my house and an extra inch or two of clearance would be nice.

Is the '73 stock? I've had a '76 for decades and have just about finished body off restore of it. Ever heard of Ih8mud?

You mean the 72?, not really stock. Bought it with a v8 (350) conversion and a t350 tranny. Not happy with that combo and will change to something else in the future.

Yes, been a member of mud forever, thumper is my name there.

jon

there's a company in Bend that specializes in lifting these.
Go figure....where there's a will.....;)
I had a '73 Chevy Vega Wagon....GT! Back in the 80's. Those cars sat pretty low, so you had to watch where you drove, but I never gave driving down a dirt road a second thought.
Drove it out to a remote lookout near Hurricane Ridge. Rough dirt road, but "Red Rover" made it down and back with no problems.
Hell, I lived in that thing during the spring and summer of '86!
I had a 1980 diesel rabbit after that. Used to take it hunting out in Dewatto every fall....discovered the "trick" of BACKING up a moss covered dirt road, when its a steep incline.
....front drivers. Gotta think in the other direction sometimes.
Good luck with the lift kit. :s0155:

Dean

A freightliner that supposedly has an anti-theft device somewhere.

D2DCDDD1-2D3B-499A-A441-22D728ABBA5B.jpeg

For daily driving a slightly lifted (1.75") Tesla Model Y performance: 0 - 60 in 3.5 seconds. For heading into the woods a 1992 Blazer I bought new in '92, modified with an L94 (LS truck motor) and 6L80 trans. 450 HP. 12 bolt rear end with a TrueTrac differential. 8000# winch. I used to think my truck was fast until I got the Tesla, LOL. Next up is a Cybertruck I think.

20200813_080828.jpg 20200618_144721.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top