JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well picked up a new project. imported from Japan through a good buddy who imports cars for a living. my 93 nissan skyline sedan.
got a lot of work a head of me but I'm in love. so far I've upgraded the turbo and fuel pump. replaced the front end and installed a stereo system that works with american broadcasting.

View attachment 492580 View attachment 492584 View attachment 492585 View attachment 492587
Couldn't tell you the name of the show but a couple of weeks ago I watched a rebuild of a Skyline on one of the car shows. Really nice car in its day.

they have an impressive history. when the r32 gtr was introduced in 1989 it was unbeatable. won 29 gt500 races in a row in Japan Europe and Australia. Japan actually changed the rules due to this car. that's when it earned its nickname as Godzilla

My most recent purchases..the only thing more expensive and time consuming than gun forums are old cars!

(1970 Beetle and 1967 Mercury Comet Caliente-both are similar to cars I had when I was younger. Mid-life crisis much?) 20180820_180941.jpg 20180730_092625.jpg

07 Ridgeline, front hitch receiver with cargo carrier, slightly oversized 12 ply tires (i go rock hunting. Used to get flat tires every trip. No flat tires for the past 6 years, since getting these).
Tows 2k pounds of rocks through mud and powder snow and gets 20+mpg doing it - and there's a locking trunk under the bed for when i have to drive through less friendlt states with firearms.

Now i just need a camper shell and full length roof rack, and i'll be set.

20180419_193629.jpg

A5BA10B4-D5D4-4B6B-977D-B4A9782B7335.jpeg FD661725-1DC8-4CFF-A17E-AFDB5FC522D3.jpeg Plain old Tacoma as a do everything rig and a TW because it'll go anywhere and I can park it in my office. I also always have a couple broken bikes I'm working on, and I tend to buy a lot of old VWs that I have high hopes for but then reality hits so I get rid of them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top