JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many others have provided their take but figured I'd throw my method out there.

Similar to others, i keep tensions on the waistband/belt with my knees and don't lower them all the way to floor for 2 reasons. Mainly, it's nasty and don't my stuff accidentally contacting the floor or toilet. But also like to keep it higher and out of view.

What i tend to do is take my boxers/briefs, pull the waistband up and wrap them over top the pistol grip. This conceals the pistol so that even if some creeper was looking at my feet it'd be harder to spot it.

Then when I'm done, i stand up and pull up boxers/briefs first, then pants, tuck in shirt, etc, etc.

I just got myself a PHLster Enigma chassis system and a JM Custom Kydex holster for my Commander 1911, and I gotta say, it's pretty great. Appendix-carry with no gun belt needed and nothing dragging my britches downward. Now I can drop a deuce as easily as I can drop a juice - both without disarming...giddy up!

This is how you keep it safe and don't forget it in the bathroom D482FE0D-0999-45FF-924A-62DF40C4D8AE.jpeg

I'll say it again, since it's doubly true...
full.gif

Last Edited:
Well, we do have one, in the stock emojis bin: :s0170:

Or you could use this:
full.gif

Thank you, I'm here to help! :)

Recently had an issue where I had to use the public head, my EDC is a SIG scorpion carry and two mags held OWB.

when I went to handle business as it was I didn't want my rig hitting the deck...for a few reasons, sanitation being among them also not wanting anything visible under the extreme door gaps.

how does everyone else handle this?
If you handle it more than once, you're "playing" with it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top