JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pocket carry a DB9, LCP or Keltec P32 so I seldom have an issue. With the DiamondBack DB9 being the heaviest it is the most cumbersome for #2 but I just spread my legs to hold up my pants when I am sitting. Before COVID when I worked in an office instead of home I pocket carried my P32 at the office which is about the same weight as a big wallet. Secure but fast pocket holsters are a must to keep the carry piece in my pocket.

I rarely carry my .45 XDS (Pretty much only when I go to the big city) which is too big for my pocket so I carry IWB. It is still light enough and my IWB holted clips in tight enough that I don't have a problem.

I only carry my compact 45 XD mod 2 in the woods or when camping. I keep it close at hand next to me in case someone wants to surprise me in a compromising position... in my arm pit if nothing else is available.

MANY years ago I tried carrying full size or compact weapons I found I never had them on me when going out. Now that I carry pocket sized pistols I pretty much NEVER leave the house without a gun. Even if it is just to take the garbage can to the street.

Last Edited:
I just give it to my cat to hold...

Charli in pants.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR