JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Normally, I use a "Friction Holster" so as the shorts drop, it gets set holster and all into the crotch. Not visible from outside the stall, highly available. When I use a hard IWB holster, I normally wear "fat man jeans" which are the stretchy type. I can loosen up my NexBelt (ratcheting gun belt) keeping the pants buttoned and zipped and slip them down. Pushing slightly outward with ones legs keeps the holster in place and easily controllable/accessible.

I'm one of those thinner guys who has to conceal at the appendix, and use either a friction or a belt clip IWB. So as I pull the drawers down, the firearm winds up just down in the crotch where it will stay until the drawers come back up. I have been known to pull it out and set in top of something or put it in a jacket pocket if I'm looking at a lengthy "session." Anywhere that it doesn't touch anything disgusting and can't be seen from the outside.

:rolleyes: I'm in training to be a member of the DC Capital Police....
.... So I practice by leaving mine in the bathroom and walking away. So that later, I can get promoted and then use it to shoot an unarmed woman in the head and remain anonymous.

Problematic since I have to wear a pre-hernia surgery underwear bra-thing; that AND a weapon means other people in the bathroom would definitely freak out. Three bulges vs one. Ugh.

Recently had an issue where I had to use the public head, my EDC is a SIG scorpion carry and two mags held OWB.

when I went to handle business as it was I didn't want my rig hitting the deck...for a few reasons, sanitation being among them also not wanting anything visible under the extreme door gaps.

how does everyone else handle this?
Handle it too much and you're playing with it.

I carry appendix so if I am doing number "uno" I remove the holster with the gun still in place and tuck it under my armpit.

If I am doing number "dos" my holstered pistol gets laid in the crotch portion on my trousers and to keep it off the ground and out of view of others.

Due to the way I carry I normally don't use a urinal, I'll wait for a stall to come available so I don't have to worry about any Karens' seeing my firearm.

View attachment 904992
If Karen follows me into the men's room I'll be thinking about something other then peeing.

Recently had an issue where I had to use the public head, my EDC is a SIG scorpion carry and two mags held OWB.

when I went to handle business as it was I didn't want my rig hitting the deck...for a few reasons, sanitation being among them also not wanting anything visible under the extreme door gaps.

how does everyone else handle this?
suction cup hanger

Whatever you do when nature calls, don't do what this guy did.

That was extremely disturbing to watch...

The way that one guy slammed the cylinder shut on that revolver. Absolute cringe! 😖😖😖

That clip definitely needs a message akin to: "No actual cranes were harmed in the making of this movie"

A shoulder holster cures this super easy!
I'm not as fast with a shoulder holster as I am with appendix. My life may depend on those seconds. I'll deal with the inconvenience of appendix carry while using the head.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top