JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently had an issue where I had to use the public head, my EDC is a SIG scorpion carry and two mags held OWB.

when I went to handle business as it was I didn't want my rig hitting the deck...for a few reasons, sanitation being among them also not wanting anything visible under the extreme door gaps.

how does everyone else handle this?

1623550147588.jpeg

I usually carry IWP without a thumb break. I'm paranoid about leaving my gun anywhere and if I set it in the crotch of my undies it won't be forgotten. :)

I leave my pants buttoned and loosen my belt then only lower my pants to like right below my knees and kinda push out wards with my legs creating a tension in my pants fabric and belt this holding my gun and holster above the lign of sight and off the floor.

I leave my pants buttoned and loosen my belt then only lower my pants to like right below my knees and kinda push out wards with my legs creating a tension in my pants fabric and belt this holding my gun and holster above the lign of sight and off the floor.
I ended up doing something similar to this...freaking awkward as all hell especially with an all steel 1911.

I keep the pants and undergarment at knee level and under tension from my legs, flopping said holster/firearm into the resulting pants/undergarment cradle. Keeps it off the floor and out of sight. I've successfully done this with a combat commander. This is one of those things one practices at home to prefect the process before venturing into a public restroom.

Sounds like we carry similarly, flip the holster while on belt inside the pants, barrel will point at ceiling, but it will still be in holster, out of sight of someone peeking underneath.
I'll give that a try next!

nobody talks about these sorta things when you start carrying hahaha, too busy arguing over how great appendix carry is or how many mags to carry ect.

I appreciate all the advice I've gotten so far, I knew I couldn't possibly be the only person to have this be a potential...area of questionability

I'll give that a try next!

nobody talks about these sorta things when you start carrying hahaha, too busy arguing over how great appendix carry is or how many mags to carry ect.

I appreciate all the advice I've gotten so far, I knew I couldn't possibly be the only person to have this be a potential...area of questionability
Try it at home, then you'll know if it works beforehand. We've all been there before. I try to do all my testing at home to avoid issues out and about.

I thought something totally different from your title. Like "how do you celebrate a pistol head shot"

Considering I work alone and I don't go out in public much, it's not something I think about. I suppose it lives in my shorts where the boys go when the shorts are up

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top