JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought something totally different from your title. Like "how do you celebrate a pistol head shot"

Considering I work alone and I don't go out in public much, it's not something I think about. I suppose it lives in my shorts where the boys go when the shorts are up
Yeah old habits, I was in the Corps for a bit and currently live around and on boats and ships...the lingo never leaves

Keep a jock strap in your pocket and when the urge comes to take an Obama just put said pistol on top of yer head, cinch the jock strap under your chin and presto,instant secured pistol rest. Your welcome!

Try it at home, then you'll know if it works beforehand. We've all been there before. I try to do all my testing at home to avoid issues out and about.
After this uncomfortable incident I decided to do just such, and realized that retention and usability are two separate issues.

usability wise I used a method as described above involving tensioning ones waistband with your shins, or I just have said pistol in hand....which has obvious negatives, not least of which is feeling like a phsycopath holding a damn loaded pistol while taking the browns to the super bowl hahaha!

Keep a jock strap in your pocket and when the urge comes to take an Obama just put said pistol on top of yer head, cinch the jock strap under your chin and presto,instant secured pistol rest. Your welcome!
I mean I know is pride month and all, but jeeze man lol

After this uncomfortable incident I decided to do just such, and realized that retention and usability are two separate issues.

usability wise I used a method as described above involving tensioning ones waistband with your shins, or I just have said pistol in hand....which has obvious negatives, not least of which is feeling like a phsycopath holding a damn loaded pistol while taking the browns to the super bowl hahaha!
Ha! Yeah, the pants under retention method sounded difficult. When I'm gruntin' one out I need all my focus.

Ha! Yeah, the pants under retention method sounded difficult. When I'm gruntin' one out I need all my focus.
When the Taco Bell hits it's all I can do to not stain the underbritches...pistol retention is a FAAAAAAR second at that time lol

I have tried carrying on my side and small of my back but I agree my aiwb holster does help with this method haha
I could see that....problem is being fat, having a Sig profile 1911...and being fat, did I mention that already? Hahahaha

I carry appendix so if I am doing number "uno" I remove the holster with the gun still in place and tuck it under my armpit.

If I am doing number "dos" my holstered pistol gets laid in the crotch portion on my trousers and to keep it off the ground and out of view of others.

Due to the way I carry I normally don't use a urinal, I'll wait for a stall to come available so I don't have to worry about any Karens' seeing my firearm.

9D456961-6BBF-4E67-8853-7C50863C050F.jpeg

Much can depend on how you carry. For example, when you carry at appendix (as I do) the odds of the gun sliding off the belt when you undo your belt, are much greater than if you carry at, say, 4 o'clock.

I've never really been much of one for...how to say this...yanking the "Little General" out through the fly. But it works ok when using a urinal.

Otherwise...if it's a seated affair...I simply take my whole holster off and shove it into a pant leg. That way there is little risk of forgetting on the back of the toilet or something. And I don't think you should ever hang it on the door hook. People do reach over and steal stuff that way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top