JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before you jump to conclusions... It might be the person doesn't know any better and that is what he was told. Send a PM politely telling him that it looks refinished and he may want to doublecheck what he is saying. If he doesn't change it - then report him to admins or whoever.

Reply with quote, then state that he may be mistaken. This is no different than someone using the latest hype of some possible ban to jack up prices on otherwise cheaper goods.. Either they are clueless and should be informed or they should be quoted so they cannot change their story when they are busted.

Before you jump to conclusions... It might be the person doesn't know any better and that is what he was told. Send a PM politely telling him that it looks refinished and he may want to doublecheck what he is saying. If he doesn't change it - then report him to admins or whoever.

x2. I agree. There's always a chance the seller doesn't know any better. Give him the info and a chance to come clean. If he continues the charade, then expose him as a fraud.

Got to go with this answer.......many family histories get jumbled, I know a couple in my own that were told one way for years and then found to be very muddled after research.

I myself whould confront the gent (in a respectful manner mind you) and let him know that hes' full of it.If he honestly didn't know I'd go easy on him and offer a lower price for the gun,if he tries to lie to my face I'll give him one more chance to be strait with me;if he don't come clean then....well he'll have a rough day to say the least,and it won't get any better once I'm done with'em because after that I'll call on the law.
Its very important to give him another chance to fess-up if he's being dishonest from the get-go,if he is such a wretched peice of filth that even after being called out;well then he deserves the lumps he gets.

Be direct, he needs to know and understand that its not a ww2 gun, I've met some people who said they've owned a particular gun for some years, then I date code a handgun and see it was manufactured the same year I bought it from them.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top