JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I know you kit out what you do have. I have 4 pistols that need holsters (no run on holsters LOL) I been meaning to get bore snakes for all my different calibers and such. I filled out a couple of reloading needs (stuff that ain't in big demand like primer pocket cleaning brushes) I'm looking at building a real nice (I mean really really nice) hardwood carrying box for the Winchester 1885 Hi Wall I am waiting for the BGC on. Something like Baltic Birch 13 ply 1/4" Plywood with some super fancy Walnut veneer over it. Then some nice Red Felt lining. Place for the Long range Sights and a 6X Long tube scope maybe a box of 45-70 and some cleaning stuff. All nice like something a traveling shooter would have carried in the early 1900's

Maybe its time to clean up your reloading bench area (I know mines a mess) Maybe drag the welder out and make up one of them cool dueling tree's to shoot at if you can ever find ammo again.

Always something to do in the hobby beside drive from one Bi Mart to the next hoping to find a brick of .22 shells.
Vacume pack what you have...;)

Working with my Dad to turn his, 1948 MG TC, he bought and tore apart in 1975... 758618-01cc837f8aa9ce7a034b75219a104824.jpg
into something like this. 758623-e8de6af2a9de1023b16c80568789e3b5.jpg

Working with my Dad to turn his, 1948 MG TC, he bought and tore apart in 1975... View attachment 808948
into something like this. View attachment 808949

VERY nice.

My sons best running buddy used to live way out of town in the woods. One day will taking him out there back when the boys were in high school I noticed a car under a tarp. I asked about it the next time I saw my sons friend. He says OH that's my uncles 1940 MG!!!!! He bought it in England it needs work!!

I asked a couple times if I could see it but the answer was no the uncle is a real ornery guy. Then one day it wasn't there. I asked about the car turns out the Uncle was a great uncle had bought the car while in England during WWII and had died a few weeks prior to me noticing the car was gone. The family sold it off to some guy. Like it was some used car.

End of story

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads