JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I started cleaning the shop, but only got as far as clearing off enough room to start another project! I did rebuild a Ortgies and am now working on a model 97 cracked stock. I'll just keep plugging away at the projects I've been putting off.

Luckily i have a group of friends that sit online all day everyday that will send me links to reloading stuff online that's not gouged to unreasonable prices. Plus I've done a couple trades on here that will keep me shooting for awhile.

:s0155:

71bG-pTJgUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Keep a low profile, give no guff. Been thinking seriously about looking into how much primers I really have. Went to Gresham BiMart instead yesterday, lift my eyebrow at the sports clerk. She frowns ask "what"? I ask "primers"? she says "no". My eyes glaze over. Mask communicating is becoming an art.

ha, i gathered wood cedar scraps and used a air nailer to assemble a picnic table.

(wow, i've never owned an air tool before so this was a huge thrill. and I managed
this all without a negligent discharge)

21.JPG 22.JPG

Adopt a slingshot and have near unlimited ammo from how cheap small round objects are online to buy or any abundance of small rocks you can use.

Shoot vermin with airguns, ideally suppressed ones! :) Or if it is really accurate and u like shooting paper u can work on your rifle skills such as trigger control etc without much cost. Many optics can be used on both powder burners and airguns and good quality pellets like h and n or jsb exact are around $11-$16 for 500. Or smoke cigars! What about shooting trap? Are 12 gauge target shells still cheap ( I haven't bought in a long time)?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top