JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Union Journeyman Millwright.. w/1.5 years until I can 80 and out..:winkkiss: Hydro/gassers/steam turbines.. but we do more than the turbine circuit.. right now working @ SeaTac Airport installing the new ticket counters for Delta and United.. all the Stainless up top is for show.. the real work is down in the bagwell behind the security doors..

SeaTac resized.jpg

Union Journeyman Millwright.. w/1.5 years until I can 80 and out..:winkkiss: Hydro/gassers/steam turbines.. but we do more than the turbine circuit.. right now working @ SeaTac Airport installing the new ticket counters for Delta and United.. all the Stainless up top is for show.. the real work is down in the bagwell behind the security doors..
I worked as a welding supervisor At G&T Conveyor for 10 years. I built some of that stuff at SeaTac. Then I moved to Oregon and now I work around my wife's
schedule part time and watch the kiddies the rest of the time.

Yep... they are out of business now.. it's all "Vander Lande" stuff.. company out of Georgia, homebase in the Netherlands.. sounds like you got it made hanging out with your kids.. not easy, but fun!!

Yep... they are out of business now.. it's all "Vander Lande" stuff.. company out of Georgia, homebase in the Netherlands..

Yeah I heard, kinda sad, They were one of the biggest fab shop/employers in the Leesburg/Tavares FL. area. I paid for my first house working for them. They were changing a lot when I left, It used to be a family business, The old man and his three sons, then they got big and out of control. Anyway I must have built enough conveyor to stretch across the U.S.A. and I don't miss it one bit except the paycheck.

Yeah I heard, kinda sad, They were one of the biggest fab shop/employers in the Leesburg/Tavares FL. area. I paid for my first house working for them. They were changing a lot when I left, It used to be a family business, The old man and his three sons, then they got big and out of control. Anyway I must have built enough conveyor to stretch across the U.S.A. and I don't miss it one bit except the paycheck.

just got done with 5 weeks of 7 10's.. takin' home 2800.00 a week.. go back in July for more abuse.. LOL.. the taxes suck..

I'm a superintendent for a commercial roofing company. I got really "experienced" running a company of my own, had to put all that wisdom to use making other people lots of money for a while... but I'm about to exhume my old company and throw my hat in again. Here goes round two!

I'm a superintendent for a commercial roofing company. I got really "experienced" running a company of my own, had to put all that wisdom to use making other people lots of money for a while... but I'm about to exhume my old company and throw my hat in again. Here goes round two!

Money to be made when the weather is right.. helped out a friend in December once nailing down 44Sq of comp.. no fun!

I used to be a union journeyman electrician where I worked with my hands using all kinds of tools. Now I'm a union journeyman electrician foreman where I work with my head using a phone and lots of all kinds of paperwork. I've been doing it for 20+ years.

I am/was a Residential Remodeler/ Penetrant Inspector. Hurt my back 3 months ago ( Herniated disk, pinched sciatic nerve in my lower back, deteriorated leg muscles from inactivity) and cant do either right now. I am working at getting my body back to where I can work again.

Sorry to hear that FofF, the sciatic nerve issue is horrible. I have a friend who has that. He's 50 and limps around like an 85 year old. Wish you the best.

Sorry to hear that FofF, the sciatic nerve issue is horrible. I have a friend who has that. He's 50 and limps around like an 85 year old. Wish you the best.

Thanks!

I am super strong willed. You probably noticed. :D

I decided to not take the surgery and have been slowly improving. I'll beat it. It really really sucks though!!!! It could be worse, a lot worse.

It was amazing how much leg muscle a person can loose in a short amount of time.

Thanks!

I am super strong willed. You probably noticed. :D

I decided to not take the surgery and have been slowly improving. I'll beat it. It really really sucks though!!!! It could be worse, a lot worse.

It was amazing how much leg muscle a person can loose in a short amount of time.

FofFoud, I was "in the que" for a VA L4/L5 surgury. Was completely healed via using a TENS UNIT. They are not for "everyone", but for those that they work upon, remarkable healings are there.

TENS: Transubcutaenal Electrode Nerve Stimulation. They are a prescription type item, but can be found ~online~ OTC, read on them, study the correct usage issues, and for less than a "C Note" you can be in much better, no pain meds needed relief!

Through the Doctor, the cost is 300% more...... With wife as applicator, you will be even better off than me, trying to reach & apply by "touch" is just not the correct method !!!

Hope That Helps,

philip

Pain free for a year, with occaisional reapplications to continue when needed...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top