JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I renewed mine about a year ago and walked out of the office with the new one in my hand (Clackamas). Did something change and they mail it now?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

I renewed mine several times already, and none of them let me walk out with my new CCP. I started out at Multnomah then Washington then to Josephine county. They alway let me kept my old permit till the new one arrive. During those time I changed my address, they printed out the new permit right there.

Unfortunately, this could be a sign of what's to come if we get into Universal Background Checks (UBC's) or something similar to Firearms Owners Cards, or even firearm registration. The volume of documents to be processed could very well clog the system and make purchases delayed for months. There is also the possibility of abuse by regulators in that they could just say "the system is down" and deny any transfers for as long as they like. Don't mean to sound too "tin foil hat crazy", but just pointing out some possibilities. I can see that in many counties, this would simply not be a priority, especially if the program isn't funded. And guess who would bear the cost of the program?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top