JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Emerald,

My kids go to public anti-gun, anti-free will, global warming, globalization bleeding heart liberal indoctrination schools too. If your lucky they will be taught just enough to get along in the miserable world our government masters are setting us up for. As parents it's our job to fill in the blanks in Math, English basic Science etc., and the blanks are many!

My heritage is mostly white and a small amount of Cherokee that doesn't show on my pale easily sunburnt skin! Anyway I have to point out to my kids that whites weren't /aren't the only racists in the world. I don't want them to be infected with the "white guilt" that's being drummed into kids heads these days. I also point out that our Native American heritage doesn't make us VICTIMS either. That of course is the other central theme in public schools that must be pushed back against!

On guns, it's up to me to tell them about the meaning of the "Right to Bear Arms" and tyrannical government. They certainly won't get the right angle on it in our schools. I point out that guns aren't the only way for bad guys to kill someone but they sure are a handy "tool" to defend yourself! When they get old enough I'll try my best to get them interested in Orwell, Huxley and Rand. Dystopian literature creates a real appreciation for the 2nd Amendment!

Am I concerned about the programming they get in public schools? Hell yes but it's the world we live in, you can't hide from it. Talk to your kids, watch the so called news with them. Tell them why you feel the talking head is full of it when they say the latest bad weather event is caused by man made global warming. When your kid starts regurgitating some liberal teacher's talking point discrediting Thomas Jefferson because he was a slave owner, don't get angry. Talk to your kid, this is your chance! This is our Country's only chance....... don't let it slip through your fingers.

Anyone who still believes that we will be able to hold on to our current and superior standard of living and traditional rights must be comatose.
Hell, I haven't quite made it to the senior plate at Denny's yet, but I remember the "good old days" when you could go to the show in the morning and pick up a full case of 762 and have it totally expended before supper time. Now, it hurts to blast off more than a few boxes of .22 ! A shallow distinction I grant you, if but the same contrast couldn't also be applied to most other aspects of our lives here.

The advantages of living in this country are quickly fading and they wont be coming back.
Need a case in point comparison ? Consider the standard of living in the former Rhodesia compared to it's present day incarnation...Zimbabwe.

The power brokers are intent on creating a universal standard of living, The main cash cow for this agenda is obviously the US, by neutering the Bill of Rights, confiscatory taxation and diminished earning potential for the workforce. Good news for those in Hunan province...not so much for us. The only escape from this agenda is to preserve and cloak the current value of your assets now by relocating them out of harms way. That means not in Kansas.... Dorothy !

If you don't have your assets liquefied and have established a relocation by now, the game is almost over for you. That means more than talking about it on a website. You should already have a bunch of ink stamps on your passport and a network of trustworthy friends and or relatives established in the "new world".
So where am I going ? Just above New Zealand but not as far as Adak. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top