JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a bachelor w/o a wife or other such parasites, Xmas presents are pretty much a year round thing but this will be what I will be putting under my imaginary tree. Red Jacket 10/22 Bullpup.

View attachment 47901

That thing is sharp Burt! Anyone would want one for Christmas. I think the bipod is on the wrong end! LOL!!! By the way you bachelors, my parasite is an RN and pulls about 70K a year, is an excellent shot and a very agreeable gal! 'Course took over 40 years to train her!

OT: Sgt - yeah there are exceptions to every rule! What I tell guys that have been with a woman 40+ years is that it was possible back then to meet a life partner in the 60-70s or so I am sure. Now they are all mental midgets, 'material girls living in a material world,' and vampires; better just to lease or rent then expect anything decent from them on a long term basis.

Name any great or average man of history who otherwise would have had a perfect life but died a miserable, unhappy death. Why? 99.99% of the time the answer is a woman. LOL, sorry - true. You are the .01% From my post on the humor thread:
Marriage is a custom brought about by women who then proceed to live off men and destroy them, completely enveloping the man in a destructive cocoon or eating him away like a poisonous fungus on a tree.

(As for the RJ .22 - That is just a clamp holding it there)

Well since my bonus check won't come until mid Jan it won't be a Christmas present but I'm hoping for a Howa 1500 that I can try out some long distance shooting with.

OT: Sgt - yeah there are exceptions to every rule! What I tell guys that have been with a woman 40+ years is that it was possible back then to meet a life partner in the 60-70s or so I am sure. Now they are all mental midgets, 'material girls living in a material world,' and vampires; better just to lease or rent then expect anything decent from them on a long term basis.

Name any great or average man of history who otherwise would have had a perfect life but died a miserable, unhappy death. Why? 99.99% of the time the answer is a woman. LOL, sorry - true. You are the .01% From my post on the humor thread:
Marriage is a custom brought about by women who then proceed to live off men and destroy them, completely enveloping the man in a destructive cocoon or eating him away like a poisonous fungus on a tree.

(As for the RJ .22 - That is just a clamp holding it there)

Yeah, you've got it Burt! I was just bragging! Also I think there are a lot more poison people in general! If I were to become widowed I would never remarry because I firmly believe that my spousal unit couldn't be replaced.
Sorry for thread hijacking!!!

35 happy years with my gal. Today looking for a wife would be a nightmare, our women have been talmudized

Blitz and Sgt- and sorry about the OT - but I saw this on another site this AM and thought about you guys :) =

"Deep connection? With a modern Western woman? Deep connection? You must be joking! You're better off trying to find a deep connection with a hamster. Thanks to radical feminism with its entitlement mentality, the brain washing of the media and the ludicrous celebrity culture women today are the most shallow, self-absorbed, narcissistic humans the world has ever known. I don't know a single young woman these days who isn't certain the world owes them just for being born. Deep connection my ***!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top