JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do I feel like half of us used to wear leather thongs in public and the other half like hearing that...
LOL. You fit in here very well! :s0155:
Mae'n ddrwg gen i gyfaddef nad ydw i'n deall hyn.
I figure the above is MUCH easier to listen to that it is to read. Still wouldn't have the foggiest of idea what it was describing though.

LOL. You fit in here very well! :s0155:

I figure the above is MUCH easier to listen to that it is to read. Still wouldn't have the foggiest of idea what it was describing though.

Screenshot_20211209-091318.png

1) "Nope. It's Welsh."
Noted.
Thank you...

2) "But won't they find it during the cavity search?"
Hiding it in your azz isn't necessary for HD/SD at home.
Also colon carry makes it hard to access in a hurry.

1) "Nope. It's Welsh."
Noted.
Thank you...

2) "But won't they find it during the cavity search?"
Hiding it in your azz isn't necessary for HD/SD at home.
Also colon carry makes it hard to access in a hurry.
In our house we make a point of keeping the Welsh language alive. Let me amend that statement, I do. Mrs tac is actually half-Welsh.

However, she got the half that not only doesn't speak a word of Welsh, but she claims not to be able to even READ it. It is soooooo embarrassing having to explain to my fellow Welsh-speakers in a store or café in Wales that my wife doesn't speak Welsh because she's Lithuanian or some of such other non-Welsh-speaking ethnicity.

Welsh, as spoken today by over half the population of Wales to some extent, more in the North, of course, was the original Celtic language of about 90% of the island of Britain, spoken before the Romans got here, and afterwards when they b*ggered off back to Rome. Until the arrival of the Saxons and the others, that is. They drove the natives of Britain into the West - present-day Wales and Cornwall - and some of them off the island all together. Brittany in NW France is a Welsh colony.

Then they had the effrontery to call them 'waelsc' - foreigners, Anglicised to Welsh.

The Welsh are a very proud bunch, and not only have one of, if not THE most stirring national anthems on earth, but the spiffiest national flag, too. :)

Please feel free to join in!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews