JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I already have a Beretta 92. I'm interested in getting another, but with the new laws, I'm not sure what I'd receive. Would the handgun be hobbled in any way so it couldn't accept normal, so called high capacity, magazines?

Thanks! What a mess this all is.

Scott

Buy the gun and use the mags you already have…. It obviously would only come with 10 round mags due to the new law.

So far I have not seen them making one that will not take the same mags. So far it looks like all that is going to happen is they will start offering 10 round mags for any pistols still being made that use standard mags over 10.

Okay, thanks y'all. That's what I figured. But you never know the way things are going.
Sadly if there is an upside to this its that WA was far from 1st to do this. Not to mention this is not the first time around on mag bans. We had one that was Federal for 10 years. So most guns made a while ago and still made had 10 round mags back then. Now days other states have done the same thing so most new guns there should be places offering 10 round mags for them too.
I have a few PCC's that use Glock mags. Couple of them came to me new with factory Glock 10 round mags when I bought them that I gave away.

BERETTA 92FS POLICE SPECIAL 9MM PISTOL
Made In The USA. Includes: 3x 10-Round Magazines
DESCRIPTION:

The Beretta 92 series of semiautomatic pistols operates on a short recoil, delayed blowback system, which yields; faster cycle times, exceptional accuracy and greater reliability. Double/Single action provides a very safe and timeproven design. High-capacity steel magazines are durable and drop-free when the magazine button is depressed, even when empty. Chrome-lined barrels provide extreme corrosion resistance, as well as ease of cleaning. Barrels also feature a deeply recessed combat muzzle crown to protect the rifling.

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Caliber: 9mm
  • Action: Double/Single
  • Barrel Length: 4.9"
  • Magazine Capacity: 10
  • Sights: 3-Dot
  • Weight: 33.3 oz
  • Color: Matte Black

If an online dealer doesn't have a 10round magazine option like @RobMa linked to above, then the common process has been to not ship ANY magazine. Without any $ back.

Or not deal with selling to whatever States residents. At all.

Buy the pistol now, whatever you get will accept standard capacity mags (should you already have some), otherwise, order the 10-rounders from Top Gun Supply, Greg Cote or Midway and wait 'til the lawsuits are settled and we in WA can go back to buying normal capacity mags again.

Gun won't be altered, it will just be the "ban state" version and come with 10rd mags.
For a little more "evolved" version of the 92, I'd get 92A1 for the same money as the FS.
Right now, I've got the 92G. I'm not a big fan of having a safety. But decocking lets you go back to DA. I'm okay with DA as my safety, and then SA for accuracy.

B22B.jpg :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top