JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This seems like a stupid question but I recently heard about these new high capacity mag laws for Washington. I used to live in Washington state, I moved to boardman, Oregon a few years back and they said I could keep my concealed carry permit. I bought like 10, 30 round pmags for my AR-15, some still wrapped. I have about 5 or so 15 round mags for my glock 19 as well. All purchased many years ago, not even sure that I can find my receipts for these mags. I may move back to Washington again in a year or so, If I did move back to Washington what do I do with all my 15 round glock mags and 30 round pmags? do I throw them all into the garbage? I'm assuming I can still legally own my ar-15 right because I bought it like 5 years ago or more? also since I am in Oregon right now none of these laws apply to me until I move back to WA?

simply that washington has a 10 round limit on magazines. I saw some stuff about "assault weapons" too. just seeing if anyone knows the info because I saw something about grandfathered magazines but no specifics other than that.

No laws have gone into effect that I know of. I assume it would the same if you moved to Kommiefornia. High cap mags are a no-no, so don't even think of taking them. The AR is fine.

Again, no new laws have gone into effect that I know of, or have even heard about taking effect.

thank god, these people with their laws, they need to quit their anti-gun propaganda. they're worse than the mormans who keep coming back and knocking on my door asking me to read from their bible.

No laws have gone into effect that I know of. I assume it would the same if you moved to Kommiefornia. High cap mags are a no-no, so don't even think of taking them. The AR is fine.

Again, no new laws have gone into effect that I know of, or have even heard about taking effect.

With that, I'll be closing this thread as you should talk to an FFL or Firearms Attorney as we aren't an legal advice site.

Thank you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top